Lightning Thief Obsessees! discussion

Randomness!!!!!! > RaNdOm ChAt!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) lets talk!

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Lindsey (hannah_l) | 17 comments Okay! About what??

message 3: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) randomness!

:p

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Lindsey (hannah_l) | 17 comments Okay... uh...

I GOT MY POINTE SHOES TODAY! WOO

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) Wow, that was a while ago...

message 6: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade Yeah, it was, huh...

And GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! I did ballet for eight years, starting at the ripe old age of three, but then I quit. I think I might start again, but i don't know..I mean, it's fun and all, but I guess I just lost interest after a while, because I started lyrical jazz and met my awesome friend-and-fellow-spaz-and-Charlie the Unicorn-obsesser Courtney!! XD but now we both stopped the class after recital :( I should call her sometime....lol

message 7: by Swiftfire (last edited Nov 03, 2008 03:28AM) (new)

Swiftfire OH MY GODS there is this boy at my school who is OBSESSED with Charlie the Unicorn! Whenever I hear those high pitched voices I have to laugh, and he kinda figured that out. So now whenever he sees me he sqeaks "It's Candy Mountain Charlie!" or "It's you, Charlie! You're the Potatoe King!" and I burst out laughing in front of everone! It's so embrassing!! On top of that, I think he thinks I like him! Plus, he has red hair and looks exactly like my cousin!!!!!!! ITS SO WEIRD

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

wow...that's kinda weird.

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Lindsey (hannah_l) | 17 comments Ummmmmmmmmm wow.

And THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR JOINING THIS GROUP!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks for making it; it's so much fun!

message 11: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire GRRR!!!! not to you rachel :P

TO THE EVIL BOY WHO SITS NEXT TO ME IN SPANISH!!!!!! HIS NAME IS NATE BUT I CALL HIM ATE AND HE SO ANNOYING!!! HE SAYS IM HIS "STUDY BUDDY"!!!!!!!!!!!!! SSOOO WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 12: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade That's kinda funny :D The dude behind me in Spanish always asks me how to say different words, because he's never taken Spanish before, and I've taken 5 years....yeah. So I'm like the genius of the class XD seriously! It's fun :) Like, we were playing a review game and we went by rows for teams and the dude behind me was like "YES!! We're SO going to win! We have Nightshade!!!" Except, um, my real name.

message 13: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH I HATE YOU NATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TODAY HE TOLD ME HE HAD A GIRLFRIEND AT ANOTHER SCHOOL AND I BET HIM TEN BUCKS HE DIDN'T AND HE GAVE ME HER NAME SO NOW I WILL CALL HER AND ASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEE HEE HE'S GONNA GIVE ME TEN BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow, that's gonna be an akward conversasion.

message 15: by Kota (new)

Kota Hi! I just joined and I LOVE PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS!

message 16: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade WHEEEEEEEE

Wow, that'll be awkward...LOLZ!!! My best guy friend's name is Nate and he's really nice LOL but I don't call him that. Most people don't. Usually he just goes by Nathan.

message 17: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire OMG there's this guy named Patrick who I take strings with---ALONE, mind you! He's kinda funny and stuff, not as bad as Nate--but we whent into the other group of strings and Nate was singing!!! It was SO funny! He looked all tensed up and stuff!!! HEE HEE!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

thank you, and we're proud!

message 19: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire I'm GLAD to be weird! Today Nate intterupted class a lot and got in trouble! And I think he set a new record for the world's lowest Latin average!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

ha! good for him.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

ok, please tell me this should be illegal:
I went to the library to get the lightning thief and reread it. it was checked out. so i came back another day. it was checked out. so i came back another day. it was checked out. so i looked up all the other books cause i just wanted to read a PJ book, i didn't care which one. every copy of every pj book was checked out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! including the books on cd and tape. I AM SOOOOOOOO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 22: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE TO WAIT SUCH A LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD JUST BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGs NATE LIKES MY BFF!!!! Today in Spanish he kept on making heart signs with his hands, and then he asked the teacher what was "love" in spanish. Then he looked straight at my friend and mouthed whatever the word was. I was like, "okay............" AND, after class he walked toward us like he wanted to talk to her or something!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

that's just creepy! he sounds like a stalker!

message 24: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire HE IS!!!!! he stalked this other dude who likes my BFF!!!! well, i don't have proof, but he said he looked up the dude's EXACT ADDRESS BECUZ HE WAS BORED!!! who does that?! therefore, I rest my case. he is a stalker

message 25: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire OMGS GUESS WHAT!!!! Today me and my BFF put a piece of goldfish (the snack, not the real thing!) into Nate's jacket pocket and were like, "NATE!!! DON'T LOOK IN YOUR JACKET POCKET OR THE UNIVERSE WILL EXPLODE!!!!" Of course, as any boy would do, he looked in the pocket. Then he squished the poor goldfish! We gathered the remains and put them in his locker and were like, "Nate! Don't look in you locker!!" He did of course, and was like "WHAT THE HECK!" Over the weekend I'm gonna buy a ton of goldfish and put evil eyebrows on them and put them in Nate's locker or desk! YAY FOR EVIL STALKING GOLDFISH!!!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

COOL! AWSOME PLAN!!! YAY STALKING GOLDFISH!!!

message 27: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm gonna look up his adress and send the goldfish to him!!!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

even better!!!!!!!!!!!

message 29: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire HEE HEE MEH CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

YES!

message 31: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA WE ARE THE RULERS OF WEIRDNESS

message 32: by Ian (new)

Ian (ian_6767) swifty/sweatliar answering that dang comment about the charlie da unicore thing -.- I think that U laugh at EVERYTHING including my cousin from the west side (U KNOW WHO)

message 33: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire LOL I KNOW I DO!!!! LIFE IS SO WEIRD AND FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!! HEE HEE HAA HAA!!!!!!!!!!!! and that's a rude comment becuz we both know you dislike the awesome weirdness of our fellow cousin

message 34: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade LOL Charlie the Unicorn is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!

message 35: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire NOT WHEN SOME BOY IMATES HIM EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 36: by Ian (new)

Ian (ian_6767) Candy mountain charlie its candy mountain

message 37: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire *giggles unstoppably* STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 38: by Ian (new)

Ian (ian_6767) MUHAhAJ

message 39: by Ian (new)

Ian (ian_6767) MOOO ITS CANY MOUNTAIN CHALIE

message 40: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire NOT COOL IAN!!!

message 41: by Ian (new)

Ian (ian_6767) CANDY MOUNTAIN

message 42: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade No, its....

Aw, they took my *lalala* kidney!

I mean, it's not a super super super bad word, but in case anyone's paranoid about that kind of thing...

Charlie! Chaaaarlie! Chaaaaaaaaaarlie! Chaaaaaaaaa-
I'm right here!!! What do you want?!
We're on a bridge, Charlie!!!

message 43: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire *lAuGhS* STOP IT GUYS!

message 44: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire wow that's kinda sad and funny at the the same time

message 45: by Isaac (new)

Isaac | 3 comments I Agree with John. you People are weird

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

THANK YAS!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D spastic smiley!!!!!!