David Icke Group discussion

Welcome

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jerard (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:03PM) (new)

Jerard van der Walt | 1 comments Mod
Hi Guys,
I thought i'd start a group here for all us 'nutjobs' that would like to discuss the works of David Icke, Credo Mutwa etc etc. and the NWO Global agenda which is rolling out as we speak.
Feel free to share any ideas you wish, to those of you that think we're insane, that's fine, move along please, any posts disrupting this group will be deleted on sight.
But to those of us big enough to have our ideas challenged, have fun!

message 2: by Sahara (new)

Sahara Berns (Sahara_Berns) | 1 comments I am not sure about the nut jobs, but Credo Mutwa is, in my opnion, the best source of information on Zulu culture and tradition and he is a visionary unlike any other on the African continent. I used his book "Indaba my Children" extensively while researching my debut novel and I just wish I could thank him personally.

FP 'Ayran' von Dreger (anokashiva) | 1 comments Jerard wrote: "Hi Guys,
I thought i'd start a group here for all us 'nutjobs' that would like to discuss the works of David Icke, Credo Mutwa etc. etc. and the NWO Global agenda which is rolling out as we speak.
..."

Hello Jerard

I wonder if styling any prospective members of the group up front as 'nutjobs' won't put people off joining it.

It puts us on the defensive, even suggesting that we might be excused for our views on the basis of mental incompetence.

The shoe in fact needs to be put on the other foot - where it belongs.

I'd rather you cited the John Lennon quote from the front cover of Icke's Guide to the Global Conspiracy; or Icke's suggestion that people who tag others as 'conspiracy theorists' consider themselves to be 'coincidence theorists'.

Let's start by levelling out the playing field.

Cheers !