Creative Reviews discussion

Adult Reviews > Rules for this folder

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Hey guys! Here is a new folder I made. Note this is for adult books but not EROTICA. we have underage group members and we do not want inappropriate reviews posted. if you are concerned your review might be inappropriate message Amy or I before posting.
Again, I remind everyone that this site has a varied age of members and to keep it clean.
Thank you for respecting our concerns.

message 2: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Also, please also be aware that if you do put up something that Amy or I feel is inappropriate we reserve the right to take it down. We will notify you in private as to our reasoning... :)

I admit my mind is usually in the gutter....but lets try to keep it clean! LOL

message 3: by Lena (new)

Lena | 191 comments Cambria--will you please move my review of Sophie's Choice to this folder? I'm not sure how to do that, if I'm even allowed since i'm not a mod. I wondered if i should post it due to language. I believe it's in the general fiction folder. Thanks so much if you can do that. I dont want to corrupt the innocents! :)

message 4: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Thank you for your thoughts, Lena. I will see about that now!

message 5: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments by the way did you mean the language in the review or bc of language in book? lol

message 6: by Lena (new)

Lena | 191 comments The review sort of reflected the language in the book. :) I'm usually clean in my reviews, but I was trying to make a point, I guess.

message 7: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Lena-
You mention the use of language in your review which by the way it so awesome! thanks for doing that. That is what a good review is made of. So, I don't think it is necessary to move it this time. thank you though for thinking about it. that was very appropriate and thoughtful!! Way to go!

message 8: by Laurie (last edited Jul 05, 2011 07:27AM) (new)

Laurie   (barklesswagmore) Cambria wrote: "Hey guys! Here is a new folder I made. Note this is for adult books but not EROTICA. we have underage group members and we do not want inappropriate reviews posted. if you are concerned your review..."

Uh oh, I didn't realize this. Most of my reviews are probably unclean ;) I will keep that in mind in the future. I tend to forget young ones are on GR and because I was reading wildly inappropriate things at 11 I often forget innocence still exists.

message 9: by Cambria (last edited Jul 05, 2011 07:42AM) (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments LOL. you are crazy!
Now you know.....Keep it clean Peep's. Keep it clean.

@ everyone- And look, I am not talking about language so much, though please try to refrain from the most heinous of language. I get that we all let it slip sometimes...I am as guilty as anyone else for cussing, lol.

message 10: by Amy Eye (new)

Amy Eye | 1841 comments Mod
BarkLessWagMore wrote: "Cambria wrote: "Hey guys! Here is a new folder I made. Note this is for adult books but not EROTICA. we have underage group members and we do not want inappropriate reviews posted. if you are conce..."

All of the reviews everyone has posted so far have been great, there isn't anything I have been concerned about. What I am more concerned about it people posting reviews that are filled with sexual references and "imagery". I do not have an issue with erotica books or anything like that, so I hope no one thinks that, but we do welcome and encourage people of all ages to participate in this group, and I know we have two 15 year olds on here (which we are happy to have!) so I would like for the RACY stuff to not be posted on here. :)

The language in all of the posts have been fine, and some of the bizarro books are a bit on the 'adult' side, so we aren't prude-ish on here, just careful! :)

Thank you all for being awesome!