Simply Irresistible Jill Shalvis discussion

Jill's Books > Get A Clue

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 246 comments Mod
Get A Clue by Jill Shalvis

Was the book as good as the cover?

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) Another one I loved. I laughed so hard with this one.

message 3: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 165 comments One of my favs. I laughed out loud so many times. Loved the scene with the phallic flashlight. I just howled. Who wouldn't want to find Cooper in their shower?

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) He can come to my house anytime!

message 5: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

ooooh, so we like Cooper!! I see that name and I just want to call him Cooop!

:-)

message 6: by Shelly (new)

Shelly (shellye77) Oh, I guess I have read a JS book! Lol - I thought this was great! Definitely wanted to read it after I heard the heroine used a glow in the dark toy for a flashlight! Couldn't resist!

message 7: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

lol, I wonder how she comes up with this stuff?!?!

;)

message 8: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 165 comments I tried to get a pic of a glow in the dark sex toy on photobucket and all they had was the box. Use your imagination, ladies. Wait - here's something - I don't know how long it will last on photobucket b/f they take it down.
[image error]

message 9: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

lol, that's great Lisa!!!

message 10: by Pamela(AllHoney) (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) I think it was pink though. Great visualization, Lisa Kay

message 11: by Dee (new)

Dee | 44 comments I haven't read this one but by your comments i think i just have to get it.

message 12: by Cmccindy2001 (new)

Cmccindy2001 | 2 comments This was the first book of Jill's I read :) Loved it!

message 13: by Dee (new)

Dee | 44 comments I just bought it for the Nook. can't wait to start it but making my self finish the book i am reading first. lol

message 14: by Marilyn (new)

Marilyn (mbk1857) I just download Get A Clue to my Kindle. Hope to get it read while on vacation. I'm going to shelter at my grandaughter's house while hubby goes on to Canada to see his people. Like this book, I need a break in my routine.

message 15: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 165 comments Oh, great, Marilyn! I hope you like it; be sure to let us know. Great vacation book, IMHO.

message 16: by Dee (new)

Dee | 44 comments I am reading this one now and it just keeps getting better and better. I love all of the characters so far and they are characters... i love coopers orneriness... he cracks me up. this one is an absolute must read... especially if ya need some light hearted fun.

message 17: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

Oh, Dee I'm so glad to hear that!! I can't wait to pull it out!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Get a Clue (other topics)