Christopher Paolini (INHERITANCE CYCLE series) discussion

Book 4 > Who has Pre-Ordered their Copy?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (catsbooksandcritters) | 34 comments Who has pre-ordered their copy? I just pre-ordered mine from Amazon.

message 2: by Heather (new)

Heather (ninjarian) I wish... I'm too cheap. I haven't decided what I'm going to do :D and waiting sucks

message 3: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (catsbooksandcritters) | 34 comments The good thing with Amazon on pre-ordering is that it doesn't charge you until the release and if the price drops between now and the book release I get the cheapest price.

Heather do you have a library close by? If you do and they are getting the book you might be able to be put on a waiting list for the book or by how early it is you may be first in line for it!

message 4: by Heather (new)

Heather (ninjarian) It's too funny that you ask that. I actually work at my local library but I'm not sure if they'll be ordering the newest book or not. I have the first three already so I should probably break down and buy it. :) Thanks for the tip about Amazon!

message 5: by Heather (new)

Heather (ninjarian) What's their shipping charge?

message 6: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (catsbooksandcritters) | 34 comments On Amazon? Currently (as of yesterday) they are having it with no shipping cost.

Here (copied of the books page) is their "Special Offers and Product Promotions" go to the page to see the Here's how.:

Free Standard Shipping (3-5 days) on this item from Amazon.com. Simply select Standard Shipping during checkout (no code required). Valid on qualifying items only. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Here's how (restrictions apply)

message 7: by Heather (new)

Heather (ninjarian) Well, I broke down and pre ordered. That makes two of us. Guess none of the other Paolini fans are devoted enough ;)

message 8: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (catsbooksandcritters) | 34 comments Guess not ;) Now we just have to sit on our hands until November and watch and see how low the price goes.

message 9: by Heather (new)

Heather (ninjarian) Gah... I hate sitting on my hands. This sucks. :P

message 10: by Harpoon (new)

Harpoon ... | 1387 comments nope, Im not pre-ordering. I think US release is the same here in my country.

message 11: by David (new)

David jones | 21 comments Once I get my Barnes and Noble gift card then Imma preorder it.

message 12: by britt ✨ (new)

britt ✨ (britteeebee) | 287 comments I preordered mine from Chapters :) The shipping charge was INSANELY high but I don't care! I want to start reading it the second it comes out. And it will be arriving on the day of! :D

message 13: by Heather (new)

Heather (ninjarian) Brittany wrote: "I preordered mine from Chapters :) The shipping charge was INSANELY high but I don't care! I want to start reading it the second it comes out. And it will be arriving on the day of! :D"

JEALOUS!!! :D (and good to have you back Britt)

message 14: by britt ✨ (new)

britt ✨ (britteeebee) | 287 comments Thanks :) It's good to be back! I was gone on a trip to visit family but I'm happy to be back here discussing Inheritance!!!

Also, on another note, have you guys been reading Shurtugal at all? Yesterday I was looking through all their articles and they have a bunch! I copied them all and printed out a copy to read/jot down notes on. If anyone would like me to email them a copy, just send me a message with your email address and that you want a copy of the Inheritance Info package :) I haven't really started reading it all yet but it looks interesting. It's interviews with CP as well as articles written by the admins on fan theories and other random facts etc. :)

message 15: by David (new)

David jones | 21 comments I have now preordered as of two days ago...:D
I can't wait to read it:D