Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Self-Promotion > Two Giveaways!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S.J. (last edited Jul 04, 2011 09:03AM) (new)

S.J. Wright (sjwrightauthor) | 9 comments The Vampire's Warden
The Vampire's Curse

On my website http://www.sjwrightbooks.com/blog.html I'm currently running a giveaway. The winner will be selected at the end of July and will win two signed books. The first is an author-signed copy of The Vampire's Warden by S.J. Wright and the second is the newly-released second book in the series, The Vampire's Curse. The Vampire's Curse will also be signed by the author and personalized for the winner.

I’m Sarah. I’ve inherited two jobs from my father since his death. I’m supposed to keep our family Inn running in Brown County, Indiana. And I’m a vampire warden. Sounds weird, I know. But it’s my role to play, and I intend to do it my own way.

In this second installment of the Undead in Brown County series, Sarah has to face the return of her mother, the repercussions of authorizing her friend Alex to become a vampire, the increasing threats from the vampire council, and her evolving relationship with Michael, the vampire she is responsible for keeping a prisoner.

The paperback version of the book is 216 pages long. The manuscript in MS Word is over 35,000 words.

Rachel- Goodbye Borders (rachelgoodbyeborders) | 161 comments I tried to click on link and got an error message "site not published."
Sounds interesting. I'm from IN (originally) and don't see a lot of books set there! Especially places I've been. Brown County is beautiful!

message 3: by S.J. (new)

S.J. Wright (sjwrightauthor) | 9 comments I fixed the link! Sorry about that!