The Mists of Avalon (Avalon, #1) The Mists of Avalon discussion

Has anyone encountered a large print edition of this book?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Madge I've been looking for one for months and I can't find one. Everyone I've talked to has said they've never seen a large print edition, until a few minutes ago. I can't find one, though.

Madge Ok, how about the paperback vs. hardback. Anyone know if there's a difference in the font sizes?

Dave It's over a thousand pages when the print is only tiny. A Large Print edition would presumably stretch to multiple volumes. Have you considered investing in a Kindle? Then you could make the font whatever size you want...

Madge I was originally considering getting the Kindle edition (yeah, I have a Kindle), but it's like $14.

Geovane I have a large print edition. It has 876 pages and was published by Ballantine Books (Del Rey). The problem is: I've bought it a long time ago (in 1995!).

Sofia I have one with the four books! I bought it in Finland, paperback and it was only 10 euros. I can't recall the publisher, I shall try to find it and I'll tell you the name of the publisher and edition if you still want?? :)

message 7: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Wardhaugh There's an unabridged audio edition by Recorded Books. It's very expensive to buy, but you may be able to borrow it through your local library.