The Mysterious Benedict Society (The Mysterious Benedict Society, #1) The Mysterious Benedict Society discussion

the best of the series

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ethan I haven't read the full series but I started the second one and liked this one a lot better

Taylor Ross read first book loved it!

message 3: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ LOVE THEM ALL!

Julie S. The whole series is excellent.

message 5: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ yes

Tess This is a great kiddie adventure with kids of different personalities. Cant wait to read to 2nd book.

message 7: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ they're awesome

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

very good, though I can't get myself to read more than A few pages of the first one...

message 9: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ awwwww

message 10: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily Samuels just got the first today. cant wait to read it :)

Kimber I had absolutely no idea this was a series. Have read the Benedict Society and loved it. Can't wait to find the rest!

Patrick Awesome!

message 13: by Vern (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vern Smith the first book takes a little getting into since he basically sets the tones for the personalities of the kids but by the second half it reads a lot faster. i have to say that the second book was my favorite in the series but they are all great.

Patrick Love the second book the best!!!

Grace the first one is the best

Alice Turnham I like how THey always escape

message 17: by Jake (new) - added it

Jake arti is a jerk

Trent Sutton I like the first and the third the best

Cristy Read and own all of them (except the new one of puzzles)- Love! They are all excellent, although I think this is the best one.

message 20: by Vern (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vern Smith the new puzzle book is actually really fun and by no means easy to solve. very tough not to look at the clues in the back

message 21: by Zsiddiqui (new)

Zsiddiqui I loved the first one. The second book bored me!

Tristen I thought this was incredibly imaginative series. I need the puzzle book though.

message 23: by Zsiddiqui (new)

Zsiddiqui What puzzle book do u mean?

message 24: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ Out of all though I like the first

Valerie The first is basically always the best. At least for this series. The first was more creative and fun.

message 26: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ i love all the characters too

Trent Sutton The characters are brilliant.

Nati^^the insane, laughing  panda^^ the characters are awsome. this is such a fantastic series

Shula The first is best by the tiniest bit. They were all so good I could barely decide!

Mason Trenton Lee Stewert is a brilliant author. Like me ;)

message 31: by -d. (new) - rated it 4 stars

-d. All of the books in the series, are wonderful

Mason The first is the best.

message 33: by Cara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cara I think the first is the best just because the second and third have no real purpose. The first book could have ends with Curtain getting caught and that would have been the end of it. Instead, Trenton Lee Stewart stretched it out a little and created three books. Not that I'm complaining, though. I genuinely like all of the books.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I think #3 is the best.