~Opinions~ discussion

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new)

Michael | 43 comments It ain't gonna happen. If you have a differant opinion speak up

message 2: by Kendall (new)

Kendall (kendallfurlong) | 11 comments Maybe if you live in Yucatán?

message 3: by Michael (new)

Michael | 43 comments I don't know about that.... probably...

message 4: by Smog1997 (last edited Dec 18, 2011 12:27PM) (new)

Smog1997 (confuzzlement) | 163 comments Not that I believe in the 2012 stuff either, but we'll see for sure in a little more than a year

message 5: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 850 comments actually, it's on december 24, 2012, or something like that.

message 6: by Naomi (new)

Naomi  (purplebookdragon) | 202 comments its december 21, 2012. little more then a year to go...

message 7: by Smog1997 (new)

Smog1997 (confuzzlement) | 163 comments Ok, ok I get it- it's edited.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments I'm alive guiz.

message 9: by Naomi (new)

Naomi  (purplebookdragon) | 202 comments me too

message 10: by Siareen, Moderator (new)

Siareen | 533 comments Mod
Yay!!!! We all survived! and so did the world :)

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments AND I'M SOOOOOOO BORED BUT I'M HAPPY THAT I AM BORED because that means I don't have anything to do so that means I don't have to study :D but being bored is boring.

message 12: by Siareen, Moderator (new)

OMG I completely get you. I had exactly that feeling last week, when suddenly I had a few days with nothing to do, and on one had I was like "yay! free time!" but on the other it was "what the heck am I supposed to do now for a few days?"

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments Yessssss! Exactly..what do I do? Im too lazy to do anything productive..

message 14: by Siareen, Moderator (new)

And the computer gets boring at some point, right?
I think I just met up with friends, went to the pool, hang out, etc.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments Hmmmmm. Yeah :/

message 16: by Siareen, Moderator (new)

So, how's being bored coming along?

message 17: by Naomi (new)

Naomi  (purplebookdragon) | 202 comments not great. i feel unproductive.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments Same here. All I do is eat and sleep and laze around. Wanting to fly to my dad this week so I can be unproductive there -.-

message 19: by Siareen, Moderator (new)

lol. Don't you guys love it how when you're busy, you wish you had some free time, but when you have some free time, all you want is to be busy?

message 20: by Naomi (new)

Naomi  (purplebookdragon) | 202 comments No. I never want to be busy. I like not doing anything. Lol.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments I love not doing anything but then I feel super guilty because I could be doing something really meaningful or something I won't be able to when school starts :(

message 22: by Naomi (new)

Naomi  (purplebookdragon) | 202 comments Yeah i get that feeling too. only not strong enough to actually get up and do something.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments Never strong enough...