Breach of Trust by David Ellis
Smokin' Seventeen by Janet Evanovich
Love You More by Lisa Gardner
Highway 61 by David Housewright
A Rule Against Murder by Louise Penny
Sudden Death by David Rosenfelt

I had a month of great reads!

message 2: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3598 comments I love David Rosenfelt's Andy Carpenter books!

message 3: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 1257 comments Melodie, I'm enjoying them too. About to start Dead Center next

message 4: by annodluvsbks (new)

annodluvsbks | 101 comments I really enjoyed Hidden Man by David Ellis. Just started Fallen by Karin Slaughter and I'm really into it.

message 5: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14285 comments Dawn - always fun to have a month of great books read! Lots of folks have read the new Stephanie Plum, sorry I had decided to wait on it! LOL

message 6: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 1257 comments Ann, for some reason the next one is being released in October. She usually releases every June. As always, they are a very quick read, so you might want to go ahead and read it :)

message 7: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14285 comments I had decided to go the library route Dawn, so it will be a while but yes, I need to got to it!! Thanks!
Dawn wrote: "Ann, for some reason the next one is being released in October. She usually releases every June. As always, they are a very quick read, so you might want to go ahead and read it :)"

message 8: by Marcy (new)

Marcy | 865 comments I also really enjoyed The Hidden Man, with its smart dialogue and many twist and turns.