Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Maranda (addlebrained_reader) (mannadonn) | 367 comments Mod
Let's share our thoughts on this book!

message 2: by Parsa (new)

Parsa anyone started reading it yet?

Paras wrote: "anyone started reading it yet?"

I ordered mine from Amazon on the 1st and am still waiting for it to come in. Dang holiday weekend. I'm anxious to start it though!

message 4: by Parsa (new)

Parsa I just finished it couple of hours ago and I actually liked the book, specially since before starting I didnt had much expectations with it. Its my first reading with the group. :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Such a suspenseful book. At the end my mouth was literally hanging open as I was reading. I can't imagine something like that actually happening to someone. Great pick!

message 6: by Angie (new)

Angie Truett (atruett) | 5 comments I haven't finished it yet but I thought the book was amazing from the start. To suddenly wake up thinking you are young and discovering you are old would be overwhelming. I can't imagine looking down at your own hand and not recognizing it because you believe that you don't belong to that old hand. Or how can you go to bed with someone that you don't even know. Usually, you go on a date or a few of them before the first kiss. Christine wakes up with no memory of even meeting this man and is expected to go to bed with him. Awkward!!

And talk about trapped. This problem has trapped her. She has no idea what is going on or who to trust. Can her husband be trusted. She has no private, personal life. She can't even trust herself. Everything starts over tomorrow.

I am freaking loving this book! I find myself not being able to put it down. I'm a little over halfway done with it and all I think about is reading this book.

IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED THIS BOOK AND DON'T WANT SPOILERS DO NOT READ THE REST OF THIS COMMENT.

I know I'm not done yet and don't know what will happen by the end but I haven't trusted Ben since the beginning. I don't know of any man who would stay with a woman like this.

When the bruise on her forehead was mentioned in the beginning I thought that maybe Ben was beating her and she would never know. However, the journal she's keeping hasn't said anything like that.

The mystery surrounding her son is intriguing. As is the attack. Right now, I'm thinking that Ben found out she was having an affair and he's the one who attacked her. He's taken care of her like he has for so long because he feels guilty for what he did to her.

But that's just my theory at the moment. It could change since I'm not finished reading yet. But the cover of her journal that says "Don't Trust Ben" has me wondering...

message 8: by Parsa (new)

Parsa "Dont trust ben" kept me wondering all the way too :D
Have a great time enjoying the book :)

Oh my God, Oh my God!!! I finished this book the other night and I STILL can't stop thinking about it!!! The ending was AMAZING!!! And crazy!!!

I won't discuss it until my mom (Angie) is done with it because she's a butthead and reads my spoilers and I don't want to give away the craziness that is the end. HOLY WOW this book was good!