Interracial and African American Paranormal discussion

Reading Challenges > Reading Challenge #16 ... Heart Of Stone

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kenya (new)

Kenya Wright I think I am going to reread this book this month!

message 2: by Erica (new)

Erica (ssserica) | 4 comments i liked the 1st book. for some reason the 2nd kinda annoyed me. I think that for me i didnt find it believeable how so many of the old races were enthralled by Grit. the last book i liked the best. it had the best pace and kept me interested muc more then the first 2.

message 3: by Sukyatk (new)

Sukyatk | 2 comments I,m reading book 1 now and loving it.

message 4: by Merry (new)

Merry (merrym) | 77 comments Read it, liked it. Was pretty good for a starter to a series.

<3 Janx :p

message 5: by Merry (new)

Merry (merrym) | 77 comments IKR!!! He so deserves his own spin-off <3

message 6: by Merry (new)

Merry (merrym) | 77 comments Truth. Especially in hands of flame with Emilio....I was like "nuh uh he was not that trifling!" But that's all I'm saying on that :)

I absolutely hate that it was only a trilogy...it makes you question the industry doesn't it? You get a legitimate heroine of color, with a semi-awesome ability to woo the "other worlders" and her story gets limited to only three books...fishy o.O

message 7: by Merry (new)

Merry (merrym) | 77 comments Yeah, she did. Le sigh. I was upset then when I read it, but it was an ok end to what could have been an epic pr-ir series.

message 8: by Merry (new)

Merry (merrym) | 77 comments O.O spoiler alert!!! LoL!

message 9: by Merry (new)

Merry (merrym) | 77 comments Ummm Alban was complicated for no reason, Tony was too untrusting but hawt as hell. If she were to be paired with anyone, I'd put her with Janx :)

message 10: by Merry (new)

Merry (merrym) | 77 comments Hell yeah it would have. Out of the three of them, he's the ONLY one that met her toe to toe. He was the only one that challenged her mentally, Emilio just scared the hell out of her. But Janx, red haird hotness he is. Gawd. *fans self*

message 11: by Merry (new)

Merry (merrym) | 77 comments I've read all three of em :)

message 12: by Merry (new)

Merry (merrym) | 77 comments THANK YEW! I'm like seriously. You drop THAT/THOSE bomb(s) and we're just supposed to lie back and take the flimsy ending!! Gah! It's like it was rushed you know? Too much going on in one book? Especially with the twins, yea it happens but really, how convenient for them...o.O but meh, its over.

message 13: by Merry (new)

Merry (merrym) | 77 comments I liked both the twins ending...especially with that older lady thrown in at the end. I was like o.o she's alive!!!!

message 14: by Merry (new)

Merry (merrym) | 77 comments TRUFAX!

message 15: by Janet (new)

Janet Eckford | 18 comments I really enjoyed this series and didn't mind it was a trilogy but I would have loved the other characters getting spin off stories. Sigh...Janx and all his red hair loveliness was my hands down favorite.

message 16: by Janet (new)

Janet Eckford | 18 comments Red Haired Hero...check I'm done;) Plus he was just so...gah...no words.

message 17: by Merry (new)

Merry (merrym) | 77 comments He was so a villain. THAT'S why I loved him! He was so deliciously bad! UNF! *goes to get some ice water*

message 18: by Troysmom09 (new)

Troysmom09 | 103 comments Hey URBAN didjya read it again???? I tried to read it too and put it down never to be picked up again. What is the verdict?

message 19: by Sukyatk (new)

Sukyatk | 2 comments OK I HAVE FINISHED READING BOTH BOOKS. FARIE BLOOD AND DIAMOND HEARTSTONE.