Metafilter discussion

Hello (hello)

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gary (new)

Gary Smith (gary622) Hi all - Randomkeystrike on the blue. This is one of those lame "hi everybody!" posts. Friend me if you wanna, unless you're mean or something.

G

message 2: by Joe (new)

Joe | 2 comments Hiya. I'm box. Ditto that other stuff.

message 3: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (metafiltersbrwife) | 36 comments As I think you all figured out from philipy's MetaTalk post, I'm bearwife. Trying to friend all you MeFites so if you haven't gotten an invite from me yet, you are either very well walled off or I haven't gotten to you yet.

message 4: by Jon (new)

Jon | 3 comments zarq here. :) Same!

message 5: by Paul (new)

Paul (filthylightthief) | 3 comments I'm filthy light thief. I started friending folks in the MeTa thread, and I'll continue that effort ... later. I've been assuming that anyone who requests to be friends with me is a MeFite, but I might add a barrier to befriending at some point.

message 6: by Kirk (new)

Kirk (kirkcowell) | 1 comments Hey there, gang. Pater Aletheias here. I think you're all really cool and I want to be your friend.

message 7: by Chriskolak (new)

Chriskolak | 6 comments I'm Gygesringtone. If you ever see a book that you think "why did he read that?" the answer is almost always, his son picked it out at the library.

He's got a surprisingly good record for a 4 year old.

message 8: by Paul (new)

Paul (prbartel) | 2 comments Just to confuse things, I'm the second Paul here, aka never used baby shoes on MetaFilter. I am trying to send friend requests to everyone in the group, but I keep getting distracted and engaged with rating books or other things.

message 9: by Tatiana (new)

Tatiana | 3 comments Hi, I'm shiny blue object. Will you be my friend?

message 10: by Chana (new)

Chana I'm Wordwoman on Metafilter and I am having way too much fun entering the books I have read (to the exclusion of the things I am "supposed to be doing"). Befriending welcome.

message 11: by Bibi (new)

Bibi Rose | 2 comments BibiRose here. Thanks to those of you who've friended me! I've only posted one review to date but hope this will inspire me to do more.

message 12: by Deborah (last edited Mar 08, 2012 09:20AM) (new)

Deborah | 10 comments Hellooooo! It's deborah! Friending you all as "Friends of mathowie!"

message 13: by Mr Grimm (new)

Mr Grimm | 14 comments I am mrgrimm. Surprise.

message 14: by philipy (new)

philipy | 30 comments Cindy wrote: "I am having way too much fun entering the books I have read (to the exclusion of the things I am "supposed to be doing")."

This.

message 15: by Rob (new)

Rob (kanata) | 19 comments I'm kanata on MF. I mainly stick to the green. Friend me if you wish. Don't judge me for my poor taste in books though.

message 16: by Felicity (new)

Felicity (mygothlaundry) | 2 comments I'm mygothlaundry on metafilter and soon you will all know the terrible truth of my reading habits.

message 17: by Virginia (new)

Virginia | 2 comments Hello, I'm operalass on metafilter. I love this site. And metafilter. Love, love, love.

message 18: by Katie (new)

Katie (kdunham) | 1 comments Hi. I'm ephemerista on metafilter. Yep.

message 19: by Josh (new)

Josh S | 1 comments Klangklangston. Hi all.

message 20: by Karen (new)

Karen Best | 3 comments Hi. I'm Kitty Stardust.

message 21: by JY (new)

JY (peripathetic) | 7 comments I'm peripathetic on Metafilter. :) Hullo!

message 22: by Dinesh (new)

Dinesh Rao | 4 comments Hi I'm dhruva on mefi.

message 23: by Willow (new)

Willow | 14 comments I'm patheral on metafilter. Hey y'all.

message 24: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Buchanan (andiandi) | 5 comments Hey there! I'm mothershock on Metafilter.

message 25: by Richard (new)

Richard Horsman (rhorsman) | 3 comments Hello! Lentrohamsanin on the blue here.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm MeghanC on Metafilter, and Meghan Conrad here. My naming conventions are unbelievably creative.

I've neglected GoodReads horribly for a long time, but am determined to log what I read this year, so hopefully that'll mean more posting here.

Be my friend! You're cute. I like you.

message 27: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer  | 13 comments On Metafilter I'm Eumachia L F. I did Library Thing for a while before this, but it didn't really "take" the way this site has.

message 28: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (stacita) Hi! I'm Stacey over at MeFi, and am happy to be anyone's friend here. I've been accused of taking over people's feeds with waaaay too many to-read books, though, so be forewarned.

message 29: by Kelly (last edited Mar 13, 2012 12:28AM) (new)

Kelly (kdmullen) | 1 comments Kelly Mullen here, facebook and twitter. arse_hat at metachat and formerly at metafilter and at the long lost viewropa.

message 30: by Kári (new)

Kári (kattullus) | 3 comments I'm Kattullus on MetaFilter (and everywhere else... but who needs anywhere else when you've got MetaFilter).

message 31: by Julie (new)

Julie Bestry (proforganizer) | 3 comments I'm The Wrong Kind of Cheese, mostly on the green. (But not not green cheese. That's usually a tad unhealthy.)

message 32: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 1 comments Hi. I'm ceramicblue at MetaFilter and just signed up for Good Reads.

message 33: by C.interruptus (new)

C.interruptus | 4 comments cybercoitus interruptus at MetaFilter.