The Sword and Laser discussion

George R.R. Martin Threads > DwD speculation - MANY SPOILERS!!! (but none for DwD, please)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary (new)

Mary (valentinew) | 118 comments Let the speculation begin! What do you think will happen in book 5? What are you most looking forward to? How long do you think it will take for him to finish book 6?

message 2: by Alex (new)

Alex | 36 comments When you say Many Spoilers!!! You should specify (but nor for ADWD) since the books are leaked.

message 3: by Mary (new)

Mary (valentinew) | 118 comments Personally, I'm looking forward to hearing more about Bran, although seeing the dragons actually begin to DO something will be pleasant as well. Also, (view spoiler)?

I'm trying to figure out who will be featured. I know Jon, Dany, Tyrion, & Bran, all of whom I'm looking forward to, but I know there will be others. Will the surprise PoV be someone we thought was dead? (view spoiler)

Also, I have to wait to read the book. I won't buy it as a hardback, so I have to wait until next year to buy it. That means I have to wait until my turn on the library waitlist comes around. I was in the top 10 until the publisher cancelled the book last summer. When I found out it was finally being published, I went to the library website to reserve it...I'm not even in the top 50 now. :(

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary (valentinew) | 118 comments Better?

message 5: by Mach (new)

Mach | 46 comments Why don't you just buy it?

message 6: by Alex (new)

Alex | 36 comments Much bettah!!

message 7: by Alex (new)

Alex | 36 comments I really want to see the many suitors of Dany. I think this will be to most fascinating book from her point of view.

message 8: by Skip (new)

Skip | 517 comments Darth Vader will reveal he is John Snow's father.

Search your feelings, you know it's true.

message 9: by Leavey (new)

Leavey | 83 comments I'm hoping for a Bronn chapter ;)
But my money is on Theon, the luckless turncloak.

(And maybe Quyburn is realy engineering Darth Vader. Everything is possible.)

message 10: by Alex (new)

Alex | 36 comments Leavey wrote: "I'm hoping for a Bronn chapter ;)
But my money is on Theon, the luckless turncloak.

(And maybe Quyburn is realy engineering Darth Vader. Everything is possible.)"

I thinks its highly likely we'll see some Bronn chapters. Especially since he's one of the characters about whom we hear alot of activity in AFFC.

message 11: by Mach (new)

Mach | 46 comments We will get a Theon chapter but he is called Reek now.

message 12: by Mary (new)

Mary (valentinew) | 118 comments @Skip - LOL!!!