The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 7,108 (7108 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 142 143

message 1: by Sky, Really Back this time Bitches (new)

Sky | 10294 comments Mod
The Library is the biggest library ever on a school campus. The Northwing of the library is RESTRICTED TO ALL STUDENTS. The library also has a Cafe. Book Club and Theology is held here

**Start RP**

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments (( Why can't students use the library?))

message 3: by Sky, Really Back this time Bitches (new)

Sky | 10294 comments Mod
((the Northwing not all the other parts))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Tash opened to library door and walked in. She smiled at all the books.

message 5: by Kaytie (new)

Kaytie (katbug013) Brady also walked in the library. He went towards the book shelves.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments Alana walks into the library staring in wonder at how big it is.

message 7: by Kaytie (new)

Kaytie (katbug013) Brady grabed a book and walked to a table to read it.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments Alana went to the Ancient books for information.

message 9: by Kaytie (new)

Kaytie (katbug013) Brady sighed softly, reading the book.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments Alana turned hearing someone sigh. "Hello? Anybody there?"

message 11: by Kaytie (new)

Kaytie (katbug013) "Just me." He looked up from the book.

message 12: by Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (last edited Jun 30, 2011 05:54PM) (new)

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments "Oh hi sorry I didn't see you there. I'll let you get back to your book." She turned back to the shelves.

message 13: by Kaytie (new)

Kaytie (katbug013) "Im usally never seen. Dont worry about it." He went back to reading.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments "What do mean your never usually seen? Your not a ghost are you?" She looks at him curiously.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Alec walks in,looking at the collection of books.

message 16: by Kaytie (new)

Kaytie (katbug013) "No im a vampire. Reason im not seen is because of my brother."

message 17: by Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (last edited Jun 30, 2011 06:00PM) (new)

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments She notices Alec. "Hey Alec. Did you have fun at the ocean with the new girl Olivia?" She smiles.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia walks in and orders a black tea from the cafe before roaming over the large mass of books.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah,she's pretty cool"He says,smiling"Who's this"He asks,nodding to Bradly.

message 20: by Kaytie (new)

Kaytie (katbug013) Brady looked at Alec.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments "Oh I'm not sure I didn't catch his name yet. Whats your name?" She asks Brady

message 22: by Kaytie (new)

Kaytie (katbug013) "Brady. Brady Shaw. Im a vampire."

message 23: by Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (last edited Jun 30, 2011 06:04PM) (new)

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments "Oh cool nice to meet you Brady Shaw." She smiles at him and holds her hand out.

message 24: by Kaytie (new)

Kaytie (katbug013) He shook her hand. "You too."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Alec looks at him"So your like me"I say.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia finds a nice book by Suzanne, before seeing some of the people she talked to earlier. She goes to say hi.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments "Oh sorry I didn't introduce myself I'm Alana." She smiles.

message 28: by Kaytie (new)

Kaytie (katbug013) He nodded and looked at Alec. "Your a vampire?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey guys," Olivia says quietly to Alana and the people she's with while eyeing some spots around the ceiling.

message 30: by Kaytie (new)

Kaytie (katbug013) Brady closed his book.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah"He says,showing his fangs in a smile,Alec hear footsteps and turns"Hey Oliva"He says.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments She turns to Olivia. "Hey Olivia. Hows it going?" She follows Olivia's eye line. "What are you looking at?"

message 33: by Kaytie (new)

Kaytie (katbug013) Brady stood up and went to the shelves while the others talked.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Some spots to read in later. I like to be up high sometimes," Olivia says.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments "Oh cool." She says smiling. She turns back to the shelf looking for the right book.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Alec jumps from shelf to shelf"Like this?"He asks.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you take suggestions?" Olivia asks. "I've read my fair share of books."

message 38: by Kaytie (new)

Kaytie (katbug013) Brady search through the books.

message 39: by Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (last edited Jun 30, 2011 06:19PM) (new)

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments Alana finds the book of Ancients. She pulls the book off the shelf and takes it over to a desk to read.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia looks up to Alec. "I was thinking of a bit higher. There's decorative carvings in the wall right before the ceiling, and they go in deep enough to lay in."

message 41: by Kaytie (new)

Kaytie (katbug013) Brady grabed a book and went back to the table. He sat down and started reading.

message 42: by Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (last edited Jun 30, 2011 06:22PM) (new)

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments Alana runs her hand over the book, wondering what secrets it holds inside it, what history it's withholding from behind the cover.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Alec drops down"Really?"He says,he pulls out a book on elemental magic,bookmarked,electricity."Grab a book"He says.

message 44: by Kaytie (new)

Kaytie (katbug013) Brady quitly read the book.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments Alana opens the book and scans the index. Powers - page 109, She flipped to that page.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She holds up her book "already did," she says.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments She reads the powers of all the other species she's come across, and a few she's heard of but never met.

message 48: by Kaytie (new)

Kaytie (katbug013) Brady sighed softly again.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) | 16586 comments She turns to Brady. "Hey are you ok? You seem sad." She looks at him concerned.

message 50: by Kaytie (new)

Kaytie (katbug013) "No. Why would i be sad. I'm just a fast reader and some books get boring after a while."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 142 143