This Lullaby This Lullaby discussion

What did you like/dislike about it?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Juliet I absolutely LOVED this book! It was not like the usual teen romance, with a stupid, shallow, insecure girl who falls in love with a typical bad boy. The main character, Remy, was confident and strong, and kind of a b****. The boy character, Dexter, was goofy and cute and annoying. I LOVED him, he was so adorable. I was slightly disappointed with the ending because you didn't really get that much closure with Remy and Dexter's relationship. However, I was okay with this because the characters weren't completely sure about what would happen either, so I could understand. Overall, I thought it was an excellent book. What do you think?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, most of Sarah Dessen's books are like that. No closure! However, this was one of the better Dessen romantic endings.

I loved this book so much! Remy was the right mix of teenage girl and cold-hearted woman.

Juliet I agree, she was awesome

Jayda Dyment i loved this book exspealy dexter

Juliet Jayda wrote: "i loved this book exspealy dexter"

I know he was so cute!

Sonia Jarmula I loved this because Remy was so hardcore and even though I love Sarah Dessen books, Remy wasn't exactly saved by a boy. She was a total hardass and recognized she had a problem and Dexter helped her. She didn't wallow like some of the other Sarah Dessen characters, which I thought was a major plus.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

i really love this book! i think it's my favourite sarah dessen book

Delaney Jayda wrote: "i loved this book exspealy dexter"

i luv your spelling of espeically (exspealy)!!! :D

Delaney i liked the new change how there wasn't that background feel in others but you sort of see the character change, go back from doubt, then change for real. i liked when Dexter was drunk, even though that was a sad part, it was funny at the same time what they were saying.
"Spinnerbait sucks!"

Juliet Biting wrote: "i liked the new change how there wasn't that background feel in others but you sort of see the character change, go back from doubt, then change for real. i liked when Dexter was drunk, even though..."

I loved that part! cuz u get to see that he wasn't really cool with them breaking up and he still liked her

message 11: by Alex (new) - added it

Alex ahlert LOVE this book wouldn't change a thing