Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '11 - '12 > Dead, Undead, or Somewhere in Between - Spoilers

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments This is to discuss: Dead, Undead, or Somewhere in Between by J.A. Saare Dead, Undead, or Somewhere in Between (Rhiannon's Law, #1) by J.A. Saare

to begin in July!

message 2: by Sandra, Need more time to Read!! (new)

Sandra | 4483 comments I've got this one, will have to see if I can make time to read it :)

message 3: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments I'm waiting for a copy from the library, just saw it's a trade paperback so I don't want to buy it.

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda I just finished it last night, I really liked it!

message 5: by Steph Ann (new)

Steph Ann | 15 comments I started this last night. So far, I'm really enjoying it! :)

message 6: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Would you two say it's worth buying?

message 7: by Sandra, Need more time to Read!! (new)

Sandra | 4483 comments I got it as an ebook, so cheaper than Trade.

message 8: by Amanda (new)

Amanda I got it for my kindle, it was $4.99.

message 9: by Steph Ann (new)

Steph Ann | 15 comments I have it for my Kindle as well. I'm only about 20% of the way through it, but so far, I'd say it's worth buying, especially at the Kindle price.

message 10: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Oh, I will have to check out my kindle and see if it's cheaper, I found it in the store and it was 12.99!! I can't pay that much for a paperback, it's just too much.

I do really want to read it but that's insane lol.

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 672 comments Jess wrote: "Oh, I will have to check out my kindle and see if it's cheaper, I found it in the store and it was 12.99!! I can't pay that much for a paperback, it's just too much.

I do really want to read it bu..."

I think the kindle version is $4.99

message 12: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Alright I broke down and bought the book.. thankfully it was still only 4.99 with my kindle.

I'll start reading this tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up about the price ladies :)

message 13: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4053 comments Dang when I got it the price was 99 cents.

It was a good book I would have paid $5for it.

message 14: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments I am just getting ready to start this one. I did find it for $4.50.

message 15: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4053 comments Good for you Darcy that has been on your list for a while it seems like.

message 16: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments Dawn wrote: "Good for you Darcy that has been on your list for a while it seems like."

It has been on my list for a while. Sadly it was only meh (2 stars), for me. I never did warm up to the main character, I found her to be rude and crude. Disco wasn't that much better for me. I liked Goose and Paine the best, but they weren't in the story very much. I also didn't really care for (view spoiler)

But even with how I felt I sort of want to read any others that come, mostly because of the ending. It will be interesting to see what the consequences are.

message 17: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments I ended up giving this one 4 stars, I really enjoyed it. I know Rhiannon was kind of rude, but she was also a complex character. Once we find out what she's been through, it was understandable why she acted the way she did.

Darcy it's interesting what you said (view spoiler)

I agree about the ending, I can't wait to find out how that's all going to turn out. I knew that something was going to be wonky, I mean (view spoiler)

message 18: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments Jess...hmmmm I didn't think of who you suggested. That would be very interesting and I think that I really like it.

I knew something would be up with the deal, because you are right, it wouldn't have been that easy.

I do want to see how everyone is in the new book. I predict that some will be dead, of course, but I also think that some will have gone crazy.

message 19: by Jess (last edited Jul 19, 2011 08:42AM) (new)

Jess | 3721 comments I didn't even think about what you had suggested either, I guess because she always made fun of him that I just put him firmly in the "friend" category.

Yeah I'm thinking that (view spoiler)

message 20: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments You have the same person I did with the crazy thing.

message 21: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (last edited Jul 19, 2011 03:27PM) (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4053 comments Darcy I am sorry you did not like it much, but Jess I am glad you liked it!

A lot of the attraction for me was the writing style I found it extremely compelling.

message 22: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Darcy wrote: "You have the same person I did with the crazy thing."

Great minds think alike ;)

@Dawn - Yeah I thought it was great. I'm so curious to know how the next book is going to turn out. Hopefully as good as this one!