The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Hello from Ohio

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (last edited Sep 20, 2008 05:11AM) (new)

Melissa Lincoln Gilliland | 2 comments I just found this group, and it sounds like a lot of fun! I'm headed off to vote for the October book of the month! Obviously, I love to read. I'm currently working in Human Resources, going back to nursing school to become a RN. Even with working full time, and school work, plus being a single parent, I make sure to read every day. I love all kinds of books. Can't wait to participate with this group!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome to the group Melissa.

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura (apenandzen) Welcome, and good luck with the nursing. I admire nurses. Enjoy.

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna (wife228) Hello from Fairbanks, Alaska.

message 5: by Silver (new)

Silver Another hello from Ohio ;)

message 6: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10095 comments Mod
Hi Melissa... thanks for joining, AND voting :)

message 7: by Ann from S.C. (new)

Ann from S.C. | 1395 comments Hello and welcome!!

message 8: by Spudsie (new)

Spudsie | 44 comments Another "hello" from Ohio!

Go Buckeyes!!

Welcome to our little group. :-)

Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner) (perpetualpageturner) | 636 comments hello melissa..welcome!! :)

message 10: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 1000 comments Hi, Melissa. Welcome to the group!

I was a human resource major in college and am currently looking for a job in that field.

message 11: by Krista (new)

Krista (findyourshimmy) | 382 comments Welcome, welcome, welcome! Look forward to chatting with you on the discussion boards.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome to the group, Melissa.

message 13: by Linda (new)

Linda | 887 comments Welcome Melissa. I worked in HR for a company in NC and loved the diversity of the job. People can be their own mystery novel and I liked trying to figure out which way their plot was going when we had a difference in thought process. Used to do a lot of reading in that area just to keep one step ahead of the curve and enjoyed that as well as what we have here on GR.