Seton Hill Writers discussion

What are everyone's most current releases?

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Tell us what books you have out and what will be coming out soon!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I have both the print and e-Book out for AMBASADORA and am finishing the first of what I'm calling the AMBASADORA SENSUALS, which will be lighter, more sensual stories about characters within the Ambasadora-verse. The first one, for those of you familiar with my world, is about David and Mari.

message 3: by W.D. (new)

W.D. (wdprescott) Not sure as I would classify it as soon, cause it was supposed to be released over a year ago, but one of my stories, "January," will be coming out in DEAD BELLS Anthology. It's a horror story involving the last little girl in the world and my twisted version of the god Janus.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

W.D. wrote: "one of my stories, "January," will be coming out in DEAD BELLS Anthology."

Sounds very cool, Will!

message 5: by Sally (new)

Sally Bosco | 5 comments Mod
My newest release is The Werecat Chronicles. It is available on Amazon and B&N, and will be available in print within the next few weeks.

Here's a quick synopsis: After coping with strange feelings that leave her overheated and disoriented, seventeen-year-old Kenley discovers that her family is in the royal werecat lineage and that her new love, Luis, is the crown prince of the opposing faction of evil, Rogue werecats. When Brendan, a cryptozoologist, tries to convince Kenley that Luis is dangerous and that she should get away from him as fast as she can, she at first dismisses him then begins falling in love with his caring and sensitive nature. Will Kenley go for sexy, bad boy Luis and follow the pleasures of the dark side or flee the state with nice guy Brendan who may have dark motives of his own?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sally wrote: "My newest release is The Werecat Chronicles. It is available on Amazon and B&N, and will be available in print within the next few weeks."

I recently picked it up for Kindle, Sally! Looking forward to it being part of my summer reads.

message 7: by Lori (new)

Lori (loripj) | 1 comments Mod
Heidi wrote: "Tell us what books you have out and what will be coming out soon!"

My cozy culinary mystery, TOXIC TORTE, is available on Amazon, Kindle, Nook and Smashwords.

Synopsis: Jess Harriet slings slop at the Seattle Sun, a weekly newsrag best known for its personal ad selection. When her latest assignment turns out to be yet another obituary, this time for caustic restaurant critic Perry Lowell, she seriously considers leaving the memorial and heading back to her hometown of Ephrata, never to return. But before the buffet is replenished, detectives appear. It seems Perry didn’t die of a heart attack after all. He was murdered…with a toxic torte, most likely served to him at the Space Needle's annual Valentine’s Day Chocoholic Ball.

Jess seizes the opportunity to scoop the Seattle Tribune, and ends up stirring up trouble, not only with Cherrie, fellow Sun reporter by week, Seattle Seahawks cheerleader by weekend, but with a secret society of chefs, all of whom have been panned by Perry. She’ll also have to outwit Tom, a college dating disaster who has access to the elusive guest list, and team up with her editor, Rod, who has secrets of his own… including an appetite for Jess.

message 8: by Irene (new)

Irene Pynn (irenelpynn) | 3 comments Mod
Woohoo for Toxic Torte! :) I remember reading the early drafts of that one and looking forward to seeing it in print.

message 9: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Card (melaniecard) | 2 comments Mod
Heidi wrote: "Tell us what books you have out and what will be coming out soon!"

My debut book, WARD AGAINST DEATH, is coming out August 2nd.

Synopsis: Twenty-year-old Ward de’Ath expected this to be a simple job—bring a nobleman’s daughter back from the dead for fifteen minutes, let her family say good-bye, and launch his fledgling career as a necromancer. Goddess knows he can’t be a surgeon—the Quayestri already branded him a criminal for trying—so bringing people back from the dead it is.

But when Ward wakes the beautiful Celia Carlyle...(read more)

message 10: by Cynthia (last edited Jul 11, 2011 04:50AM) (new)

Cynthia Ravinski (cynthiaravinski) | 3 comments Mod
The anthology SCRIBINGS just came out in June. I just added it to goodreads:)

message 11: by Sally (new)

Sally Bosco | 5 comments Mod
Congrats, Melanie! I notice that you're using your own name for this one. Remind us when it's available.

message 12: by J. (new)

J. (jgunnargrey) | 5 comments Mod
Everyone knows about Deal With the Devil, Part One and Deal With the Devil Part Two, right?

Blurb: Wehrmacht Major Faust has a dangerous secret: he likes England. But it’s May 1940 and his Panzers are blasting the British Army off Dunkirk’s beach, so he keeps his mouth shut even though it hurts. When the Waffen SS try to murder their English prisoners of war, Faust helps the POWs escape. Now it’s treason, with his neck on the line.

Then a friend gets him drunk, straps him into a parachute, and throws him out over Oxford during a bombing run. He’s quickly caught. Because he helped type the battle plan for the invasion of England, Faust cannot allow himself to be broken in interrogation. Two German armies depend on it. But every time he escapes, someone rapes and murders a woman and the English are looking for someone to hang. He’s risking disaster if he stays, someone else’s life if he runs, and execution by the Gestapo if he makes it home.

Major Stoner, professor turned British intelligence officer, sees three possibilities. Faust perhaps was joyriding in that bomber, as he claims. Or he’s on a reconnaissance mission for the German invasion. Or he’s a spy. Stoner must break Faust to learn the truth, no matter how it strains his old heart. He must save England, and his granddaughter.

Their battlefield is confined to a desktop. Only one of them can win. Someone must break. Someone must make a Deal with the Devil.

message 13: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Card (melaniecard) | 2 comments Mod
Sally wrote: "Congrats, Melanie! I notice that you're using your own name for this one. Remind us when it's available."

Thanks, Sally. It should be up for sale soon on Amazon.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Lori wrote: My cozy culinary mystery, TOXIC TORTE, is available on Amazon, Kindle, Nook and Smashwords."

Love the name, Lori!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Melanie wrote: "It should be up for sale soon on Amazon."

Let us know immediately, Melanie--like you would keep that good new to yourself. ;)

Congrats!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

J. wrote: "Everyone knows about Deal With the Devil, Part One and Deal With the Devil Part Two, right?"

Actually, I didn't realize there were two parts until you did your PICK SIX. I really need to pay more attention to things. Maybe an upcoming vacation will let me focus. ;)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Cindy wrote: "The anthology SCRIBINGS just came out in June. I just added it to Smashwords :)"

I put it in my Smashwords library!

message 18: by Patricia (new)

Patricia | 6 comments Mod
Heidi wrote: "Lori wrote: My cozy culinary mystery, TOXIC TORTE, is available on Amazon, Kindle, Nook and Smashwords."

Love the name, Lori!"

Me too!

message 19: by Kenya (new)

Kenya Wright My books are
Fire Baptized (Habitat, #1) by Kenya Wright
The Burning Bush (Habitat, #2) by Kenya Wright
Caged View A Collection of Urban Fantasy Short Stories (Habitat, #0.5) by Kenya Wright

This one is coming in the fall.
Chameleon (Caged Punks, #1) by Kenya Wright

message 20: by Dana (new)

Dana Marton (dana_marton) | 2 comments Mod
My current is an epic fantasy THE THIRD SCROLL, available on amazon. Seems to be doing really well in Europe. It's #17 on the amazon epic fantasy list in the UK, and around #50 on the fantasy romance list in the US. I'm trying to get some more amazon reviews. If anyone would be willing to write even just a few sentences, I'd be eternally grateful. And very happy to return the favor.

Dana Marton
www.danamarton.com

message 21: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Ravinski (cynthiaravinski) | 3 comments Mod
My second anthology will be launching tomorrow, June 29. Theme: Lost Civilizations.

Now get lost!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Kenya, I have FIRE BAPTIZED in my Kindle cue!

message 23: by Ann (new)

Ann | 2 comments Mod
My first published novel is Close Quarter by Anna Zabo , an erotic paranormal romance from Loose Id, under a pen name. Many SHU folk had a hand in getting it out into the world.

Still working on getting the thesis novel out. :)

message 24: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Burrows (tonya_burrows) | 1 comments Mod
I have two new releases! SEAL of Honor, my thesis, a romantic suspense, and Wilde Nights in Paradise, a hot category romance, which releases on Monday June 10th!

message 25: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Andersen | 3 comments Mod
Night Owl Reviews just gave Zeph Undercover four stars. The reviewer said lots of nice things. Yay!

message 26: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Hopeman (nikkihopeman) | 1 comments Mod
Mistresses of the Macabre was out in February and I think it can be ordered on Amazon. Habeas Corpse finally has a release date and it will be available Nov. 2.