The Moderator Corner discussion

Questions? Comments? Suggestions?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Any questions or comments about the group? Any suggestions to make it better? Help and suggestions are always wanted, don't be shy. :)

The Lonely Angel you could put the different things, like italics, bold, spoilers, strikethrough, etc.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Planning on it. I still have many more topics I haven't been able to add yet. Been really busy lately. I wasn't even planning on starting this group for another week and a half cause I have camp all next week, but I asked someone's opinion on the idea behind the group and she was overly enthusiastic and said I should start it that instant! :P So I did. hehe.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 48 comments Mod
Could you make me a moderator, just for a little? I want to edit all the titles so they're nice and grammatically correct; stuff like capitalization and such. I'm a perfectionist like that...

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten It's been annoying me a little as well but I've been too lazy to get around to dealing with it. ;) Okay, Falls.

message 6: by Salma (new)

Salma (irock-) | 3 comments Cani ask a question for my group? how do you change the pic? and plz can you join the group? its called ' awesomness ' ure not allowed to join it if ur not awesome +P thanks =)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten haha. I'll join. Did you post a link in the Ads section? I'm too lazy to search for it. ;)
I'll add a topic real quick for adding a picture to a group.

message 8: by Salma (new)

Salma (irock-) | 3 comments Thanku and heres the link for the group http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/5...

Excellent. I have power. (:

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Oh dear....

Relief! They're all grammatically correct!

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Now I'm all embarrassed you had to correct my grammar. hehe. However I was just trying to get them up. I wasn't really worried about grammar....

That's okay. I'm always worried. (:

message 15: by Maryam (last edited Aug 10, 2011 08:27PM) (new)

Maryam | 48 comments Go to your group, click members, and there should be small olive-grey writing under the names that says make moderator.

Go to the home page on a group, then click the members button on the options, right hand side. It should bring up a list of members. Under their name should be a button that says something like 'make this person a moderator'.

message 17: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie  (zoningout) me either a while ago! but I know where it is, hold on. I'll look at it so I can describe it. goodreads had some updates

message 18: by Bobbie (last edited Aug 15, 2011 11:23AM) (new)

Bobbie  (zoningout) click group and look on the right hand side, scroll past the ads then past the tags and go to group categories (it's almost at the bottom). there should be small lettering that says create a group on the heading.

message 19: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie  (zoningout) no problem!