WFL (Weirdo For Life) discussion

Weird Thoughts > Emily's Thoughts

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Wow that was interesting

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah haha thanks

message 3: by Julz (last edited Jun 30, 2011 11:41AM) (new)

Julz Rulz (callmejulz) | 7 comments wow!! ur thoughts r coo'. Must say-it sounds like ur innocent looking bro is annoying the living crap out o' u! but you luv him in the end, dont you. XD Heehee! wish i could feel sorry for you, bestie-but i cain't. i laugh to see ur misery!!!(total joke :V) I guess i was like that to my sisters when i was younger(maybe it still hasn't changed any....na, it hasn't) i luv ur thoughts emg! we HAVE to see each other 'for summer's over. Because, just as you posted, i dont got no cell phone anymore. :Z ugh! thank goodness, ive got GR to talk to ya. :)

message 4: by Julz (new)

Julz Rulz (callmejulz) | 7 comments heehee ikr!!

message 5: by Julz (new)

Julz Rulz (callmejulz) | 7 comments haha. :D typical emg

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah C.R. Hayleigh wrote: "There are times in life when I just wanna put somebody in the middle of the rode so they can get hit by a bus. Does anybody have moments as such?"

who doesn't?

message 7: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments C.R. Hayleigh wrote: "My bro and I had the weirdest convo:

My Brother: Emily, you're supposed to be getting dressed!

Me: *Spin my chair around to face him, and raise my eyebrow as I gesture to my outfit* I'm already d..."

LOL aww, it's ok sometimes I'm a bad liar too. Good to know I'm not the only one. But I hate when ppl tell you to get ready for something and you're like "I did...*sniffle*"

message 8: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments I heard that arthritis thing was disproved, but maybe I'm wrong

message 9: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments lol nice, I'll have to do that

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

It's thursday, Decmeber 22nd.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Right now.Christmas, obviously, is on the 25th

message 12: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments Same, I'm not a fan of the casting. What team are you, Team Gale or Peeta?

message 13: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments I want Gale too:) They were both good guys though, like I remember going back and forth reading the first book. He's sweet (Peeta) but I wasnt all Whee about the ending of the series. *shrugs*

message 14: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments I like you.

message 15: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments I'm under a blanket so I'm warm:( Boo

And Yay!! I'm liked:)

message 16: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments Socks! (I'm in bed too but I don't wanna be creepy lol)

message 17: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments Mine are regular...But I've got a Pepsi shirt on! And Pepsi makes you sexy (or so they say)

message 18: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments Omg this is so freaky lol. I remember my dad told me they made Dr. Pepper from cockroaches. Now I don't drink it and he doesn't remember telling me that

message 19: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments Lol he was just messing with me, and I don't believe it now, so you're good:)

message 20: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments I think it's like my dad's fave soda now, not that we drink it often. *singsong voice* Irony...

message 21: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments I broke the blender making my first smoothie.

message 22: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments D'awwww:) that feeling is awesome

message 23: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments *like*

message 24: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments I wanted to watch it but Neil had control of the TV

message 25: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments Aw you're so sweet, lucky friends:)

message 26: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments Emily I think I sorta get what you mean. I made a stupid move with a friend last year and now this year she and my other friend (who used to hate that girl) are best buds. And I get left out of whatever they're doing, but I'm not as good as you with the not being jealous thing. Like I'm getting used to it, it's just like Not a good feeling. Sorry about all of your stuff, hopefully you become close again

message 27: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments Lol ikr, it's insane the things we have in common. No problem! I'm here anytime:)

message 28: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments Lol "I'm smelling what you're stepping in"

message 29: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments Hey, you're not the only one (not me but someone else)

*hugs Emily*

message 30: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments D'awww, *blushing* lol

message 31: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments What'd he do? Hahaha I remember a couple of my friends talking one time and one was like saying something about beating the crap out of the other one, and then she was like "I don't gotta go right now, wait a few hours"

message 32: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments Lol I like that one too, and yay for the new Nook! Are ebooks cheaper than regular ones?

message 33: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments I guess I should get one for that reason, but I still really just love owning the physical book and reading it. I'm sure once I had some sort of ereader I'd love it, but I'm not a believer yet

And now your thoughts are filled with Don't stop Believing. Ah Journey. (but I dont think that's what the song's called)

message 34: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments EMILY!

message 35: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments HI! lol how've you been, what's new? :)

message 36: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments Awesome! a friend of mine is going to her first volleyball practice of the season. You deserve a pizza. Here ya go

Ummm, well I started school recently, that's been okay but it kind of feels like summer never happened, and I don't have a class with my best friend where we can just talk and chill and just have normal bf times lol. I'm actually taking time to do softball this year! I've always been worried that I wouldn't be able to like balance classes and life and a sport. Ooh some friends and I are going to the movies tmrw, that should be fun. It's scary but...it's okay. And OMG There's a hot (well he's cute) new guy in my grade, and I just think we'd look good together, and it's nice to look at him, but I hear he's just like... I dunno but other girls have their eye on him and I'm not a whore so you can imagine where that's gonna go. Smh sluts, they ruin everything. But hey when he gets herpes I'll be having a fun time laughing at him. I'm typing a lot, I just got out of the shower and I should be doing hw

message 37: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments So are you doing volleyball and basketball at the same time, gosh that's hectic, and yrbk, *shakes head* lol I might've done it if it wasn't taking up space in my schedule. I would've voted for you for the gov't if you went to my school:) See, like I already stress about school enough with just the education, idk if you're like me with that but I'd be dead! Or just having a breakdown every day

How about a pizza with some Tylenol in it, lol that'll prove useful:P But I really like pizza too, so I'm sort of torturing myself too

I've missed you too! It's good talking to you:) What part of Drama do you like the best? Like I guess what types of plays

message 38: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments Haha well that's good, you're in for a busy but exciting year? What grade are you in again?

Me too! So much stuff just pours out, well either that or none at all. You should do Hamlet. Or Henry (is it the fifth or sixth? I can't remember)

I'm like getting excited from all of your stuff lol, but idk not much, I did talk to the new guy, he's nice. Made himself smell nice for someone

message 39: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments Freshman in high school or college?

Duck? Hahahaha you should've ducked, get it? *slaps knee* oh ho ho

message 40: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments Hahaha yay! I like to be funny

I'm quitting hw right now and I'll have to do it in the morning, my allergies are being so annoying today and I can't look down

that's crazy, I'd die! I hope your legs are better tmrw (they'll prob be worse)

message 41: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments It's also great for avoiding hw. I have NO inspiration to do these notecards.

message 42: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments Ew I remember when my MN used to make me do that with spelling words. *pats back* I feel for ya. Why did you have to do that though?

message 43: by Megan (new)

Megan (little_songbird) | 2 comments Meow