Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Susan Grant
This topic is about Susan Grant
Book Issues > Can you please combine this book?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marina (new)

Marina (marinal) | 69 comments hi,

I was wondering if this book Mysteria
by MaryJanice Davidson, P.C. Cast, Gena Showalter, Susan Grant can be cpmbined with Mysteria (Mysteria, #1)by Susan Grant, P.C. Cast, Gena Showalter, MaryJanice Davidson? They are the same book but one has a picture the other doesn't. And the 2nd one list's it in a series which is true but the 1st one does not list the book as # 1 in a series even though it is. Hope I am making sense. Thanks for reading and replying.

message 2: by ♥Meagan♥ (new)

♥Meagan♥ (fadedrainbows) | 10 comments I combined them, although someone might want to go back and delete one of the editions. It looks like this one was an added one.

message 3: by Marina (new)

Marina (marinal) | 69 comments Thanks Meagan. Yeah I was thinking about that to. The one without an image was the added one right?

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilymp) | 7 comments I don't know if this affects the deletion/changing/series designation of this one at all, but there are two distinctly different versions of Mysteria. The first is a collection of short stories, one each written by the authors and collected in a volume as three separate short stories. The later version of this book had the three stories rewritten to flow as one full story, with the POV rotating between the three characters throughout. I would be inclined to not combine these as they are very different reading experiences.

I know, I'm not being terribly helpful as I don't know at which point the content was revised, but it is a sticky wicket for this particular book and could speak against deleting anything.

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilymp) | 7 comments Gah! I meant to say four authors and stories, not three, but you get the gist.

message 6: by ♥Meagan♥ (last edited Jun 30, 2011 08:42PM) (new)

♥Meagan♥ (fadedrainbows) | 10 comments Okay. Well someone might want to figure out which is which and uncombine....Because I don't know how to, lol

message 7: by Beth (new)

Beth (bethjustbeth) | 1586 comments Is this the book? It's not showing as a series, for me...I was going to try and sort it out, but want to make sure I'm working on the right one!

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30...

If it's a series, we need to create a new series for it, too...

message 8: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 22766 comments Beth, looks like there are 3 in the series all listed under MJD. Go for it.