House Of Night Lovers discussion

Characters > Do You Think Aphrodite Should Have Been The Original Character Rather Than Zoey?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 4 comments I think Aprodite should have been the main character instead of Zoey, Yea ANYBODY can relate to Zoey but Aphrodite has the personality that can handle anything! I started to disconnect with Zoey after book 3, like come on you can control ALLL the elements why haven't you killed Neferet off yet? Instead she goes off in hidding with Stark instead of fighting "Evil". I jus think Aphrodite would kick sum ass as the main character an she has an Bitch attitude that everybody LOVES!!! ------->> TEAM APHRODITE!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) because if she'd killed neferet so soon, there would be no more books.

and if aphrodite was the main character and you can't relate with the main character odds r not as many ppl would read it

message 3: by Kay (new)

Kay Lameme1689 wrote: "I think Aprodite should have been the main character instead of Zoey, Yea ANYBODY can relate to Zoey but Aphrodite has the personality that can handle anything! I started to disconnect with Zoey af..."

Totally agree!

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) IKR!!!