Midnight Academy discussion

Classes > using powers

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (last edited Jun 29, 2011 06:43AM) (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2788 comments Mod
((Be taught how to use powers properly

Teacher: Annalee))

message 2: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) ((Meeee! Pwease? :3))

message 3: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (last edited Jun 29, 2011 06:41AM) (new)

((sure! thanks charries now??))

message 4: by αιя (last edited Jun 29, 2011 06:51AM) (new)

αιя (little_lynx) ((Eh... Annalee, of course. Thanks! ^^))

message 5: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) Annalee entered the class and sat behind her desk. She sighed, waiting for everyone to show up.

message 6: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet walked in slowly "Morning, im scarlet" she smiled her eyes green.

message 7: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) Annalee nodded and smiled back. "Annalee."

message 8: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

"My powers are fear and poison" her eyes went back to there normal colour; violet

message 9: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

"My powers are fear and poison" her eyes went back to there normal colour; violet

message 10: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) Annalee blinked. "Thank you. And what happened to your eyes?"

message 11: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

"i was using my powers" she smiled

((g2g last post, cya))

message 12: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) ((cya!))

"Ahh." Annalee raised an eyebrow. "Nice. So you were... trying to scare me or something? Because you said one of your powers was fear." She quickly added.

message 13: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

"no, i use my fear to make people akwaken, to tourment people, to get rid of diseases, things like that" she nodded sitting down

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexa walks into classroom and waits for her teacher. She was just a human. Except she senses ghosts. Patiently waiting. . .

message 15: by Sam (new)

Sam (storm189) | 3 comments storm was standing in the dark as the shadow tap on Alexa shoulder

message 16: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 19 comments Tilly walks in and takes her seat, eggier to start class

message 17: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 57 comments Yuki peered inside the room and spotted a girl sitting alone. She grinned and sat beside her. "Hey,"

message 18: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 19 comments "Hey"
this was the first time anyone had ever spoken to her willingly ((HEYY MARIELLE!!!)) "I'm Tilly"

message 19: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 57 comments "Yuki," she smiled. "Anyway, what are you? Surely not a vampire 'cause I would've known."
((Hi! 'zup??? :P))

message 20: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 19 comments "Demon What about u?"

message 21: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 57 comments Yuki stared at her intently. "Demon?" she whistled. "Nice, I never met one. I'm a vampire."

message 22: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 19 comments "thats kkool i've never meet a vampire before. well i don't really talk to people at all"

message 23: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 57 comments "You're talking at me now." she said. "Anyway, I haven't been out for almost years too...you're the second person I've talked to."

message 24: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 19 comments "thats kol, what powers do you have?" (( what page is ur carrie on????))

message 25: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 57 comments "The usual stuff," she shrugged. "Fast, strong but have an addition of playing with shadows and fire." ((page 11. :P))

message 26: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 19 comments "kkool" ((Thanks))

message 27: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 57 comments "You?"

message 28: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 19 comments "Mood reading and stuff like that"

message 29: by Dominus~ (last edited Sep 24, 2011 09:13PM) (new)

Dominus~ | 57 comments Yuki cooed. "Nice,"

((GTG))

message 30: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 19 comments ((KK Good Luck))

"Yea"

message 31: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 3 comments Jason walked inside the class and looked around