A Look at Books discussion

J.K. Rowling
This topic is about J.K. Rowling
Fantasy > Harry Potter

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Talk about Harry Potter, the movie, and anything new about the Harry Potter world.

message 2: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Pottermore.com sounds cool but does anyone know exactly what will be doing?

message 3: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Did you guys like the movie? I think Fred should have had a better death scene. I mean it it Fred!

message 4: by mEg (new)

mEg (Mgraskey) | 51 comments Pottermore! Yay! SO EXCITED!

message 5: by mEg (new)

mEg (Mgraskey) | 51 comments I think it will be all about exploring further into the Harry Potter world. I also think we may be able to write what WE thought should've happened. I don't know though.

message 6: by Adriana (new)

Adriana I really want to know how the Dursley's met.

message 7: by mEg (new)

mEg (Mgraskey) | 51 comments Yeah! That would be cool for you to write about! Are you much of an writer?

message 8: by Adriana (last edited Aug 19, 2011 03:09PM) (new)

Adriana No not really. Even though my mom insists I could write a story if I put my mind to it. lol.

message 9: by mEg (new)

mEg (Mgraskey) | 51 comments Yeah! Neville is AWESOME! BTW Snape won the wizard world cup!

message 10: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Emily wrote: "Haha, I guess anyone could if they really stuck with it. Just depends how good it is, isn't it?

I thought the the part where Neville defeats the snake should have been more elaborate and big. I me..."

I never really thought about Neville's scene being to small. It seemed alright at the time. The scene's that I thought should have been more elaborate were Moll's scene and Fred's scene. I also really wanted to see Lupin's kid at the train station! And actually see Malfoy's kids face.

message 11: by Adriana (new)

Adriana mEg wrote: "Yeah! Neville is AWESOME! BTW Snape won the wizard world cup!"
Snape? I don't understand.

message 12: by mEg (new)

mEg (Mgraskey) | 51 comments I think he won because he showed Harry that he loved him the whole time and he risked his life for Harry. I also really wanted to see Malfoy's kid!

message 13: by Adriana (new)

Adriana I do not remember Snape winning the wizard world cup.

message 14: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Hahaha!

What? I only saw the back of his head.

message 15: by mEg (new)

mEg (Mgraskey) | 51 comments Thank you Emily. I'm feeling the love!

message 16: by Adriana (new)

Adriana In the movie. I only saw Malfoy's kids back of his head. I didn't even get to see his face!

The dvd is coming out Nov. 11th!