Paranormal Lovers discussion

Adult Series > Immortality Bites

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (last edited Sep 18, 2014 07:40AM) (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 1384 comments Mod
Has anyone read this series?

Bitten & Smitten (Immortality Bites, #1) by Michelle Rowen Fanged & Fabulous (Immortality Bites, #2) by Michelle Rowen Lady & the Vamp (Immortality Bites, #3) by Michelle Rowen Stakes & Stilettos (Immortality Bites, #4) by Michelle Rowen Tall, Dark & Fangsome (Immortality Bites, #5) by Michelle Rowen

New spin off series added:

Blood Bath & Beyond (Immortality Bites Mystery #1; Immortality Bites #6) by Michelle Rowen Bled & Breakfast (Immortality Bites Mystery #2; Immortality Bites #7) by Michelle Rowen From Fear to Eternity (Immortality Bites Mystery, #3; Immortality Bites, #8) by Michelle Rowen

message 2: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

I've just read the first, can't wait to read the next :D

message 3: by Jen (new)

Jen  (jenlr) I've read them! It's been a while but if I remember correctly some of the books tell the stories of different characters but they all overlap. It was a different take rather than it being two or so main characters throughout the entire series.

message 4: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

I need to get the rest of the series, it was a humorous book and those are my favourite type :D

message 5: by Jen (new)

Jen  (jenlr) Yeah, it's a good mix of humor and action!

message 6: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

She now has a new mystery series, which is a sort of spin off :)