YA Must-Reads discussion

Challenges! > Patti's Goodreads Challenge

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Patti, The Reader (last edited Aug 06, 2011 07:58PM) (new)

Patti | 327 comments Mod
Wow this is a little late, but I've been reading challenges in other groups and it's inspired me to post my own. This year I've challenged myself to read 75 books!

My year so far:
Firelight (Firelight, #1) by Sophie Jordan Vixen (Flappers, #1) by Jillian Larkin Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6) by Richelle Mead A Separate Peace by John Knowles Dragoneye Reborn (Eon, #1) by Alison Goodman Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2) by Kami Garcia Awakened (House of Night, #8) by P.C. Cast The Lying Game (The Lying Game #1) by Sara Shepard My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1) by Rachel Vincent The Dead-Tossed Waves (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, #2) by Carrie Ryan The Lost Saint (The Dark Divine, #2) by Bree Despain Moonlight (Dark Guardian, #1) by Rachel Hawthorne Nightshade (Nightshade, #1) by Andrea Cremer Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater Unearthly (Unearthly, #1) by Cynthia Hand The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1) by Rick Riordan Ithaka by Adèle Geras Wake (Dream Catcher, #1) by Lisa McMann At the Sign of the Sugared Plum by Mary Hooper Misguided Angel (Blue Bloods, #5) by Melissa de la Cruz Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal Guardian of the Gate (Prophecy of the Sisters, #2) by Michelle Zink Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran The Falcon at the Portal (An Amelia Peabody Mystery, #11) by Elizabeth Peters He Shall Thunder in the Sky (An Amelia Peabody Mystery, #12) by Elizabeth Peters Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison Balefire (Balefire, #1-4) by Cate Tiernan (4 books in one) The Gathering (Darkness Rising, #1) by Kelley Armstrong Forest Born (The Books of Bayern, #4) by Shannon Hale Nefertiti by Michelle Moran The Heretic Queen by Michelle Moran Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwright Eona The Last Dragoneye (Eon, #2) by Alison Goodman My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers, #2) by Rachel Vincent Full Moon (Dark Guardian, #2) by Rachel Hawthorne Dark of the Moon (Dark Guardian, #3) by Rachel Hawthorne The Demon Trapper's Daughter (The Demon Trappers #1) by Jana Oliver Falling Under (Falling Under, #1) by Gwen Hayes Lord of the Flies by William Golding Animal Farm by George Orwell Siren (Siren Trilogy, #1) by Tricia Rayburn Heist Society (Heist Society, #1) by Ally Carter Madame Tussaud A Novel of the French Revolution by Michelle Moran Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen Lily of the Nile by Stephanie Dray Seeker (Sweep, #10) by Cate Tiernan Waterfall (River of Time, #1) by Lisa Tawn Bergren Swoon (Swoon, #1) by Nina Malkin Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly Decline and Fall Europe's Slow Motion Suicide by Bruce S. Thornton Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult Pompeii City on Fire by T.L. Higley The Wave by Todd Strasser Heart of the Dragon (Atlantis, #1) by Gena Showalter

message 2: by Patti, The Reader (last edited Aug 06, 2011 08:00PM) (new)

Patti | 327 comments Mod
60 down!

message 3: by Patti, The Reader (last edited Aug 06, 2011 08:00PM) (new)