Illusions (Wings, #3) Illusions discussion

The Ending

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jane Tea Can somebody PLEASE explain what happened at the end? Because I . . . I just don't get it. Seriously.

Janae Well at the end they discovered that Yuki was Winter Faerie and they saw her bloom at the back of her dress after the dance. Then they gasped and that was then end of the book.

Lunabell Basically.

Kimi And then Tamani's um friend freaked out and captured her for the good of the safety of all faeries even though Tamani cares about her in a way even though he's using her. He doesn't want to kill her or anything.

Jane Tea Thanks for that, I just thought I was missing out on something big, like I couldn't connect the dots or something. Gah, the book ending like . . . anyway, thanks~

Luna maxwell haha i loved the ending it moved so fast

Kimi It did move fast!

Janae I thought that it would end with nothing happening and then I was surprised when it happened the way that it did.

Sarah The end was annoying because now I want to read the next book. Anyone know when the next book will be out and what it will be called?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

it moved so fast i didnt catch it i to am confused

Kayla I absolutley loved the ending. Except for the cliffhanger that just peeved me off! haha!

And the title hasn't been released yet. Aprilynne Pike is still on the launching tour for illusions! :(

message 12: by andr (new) - rated it 4 stars

andr i think it is going to be called destined

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE TAMANI!

Amanda Book-Worm Andrea wrote: "i think it is going to be called destined"

Yes it is. It is the official title.
Anyone know when Illusions comes out in paper back?
I've been waiting forever.

message 15: by Kaitlyn (new) - added it

Kaitlyn Davis Agreed!! LOVE Tamani!! I wish the ended wasn't so much of a cliff hanger! I love when authors leave a little to look forward to and think about for the next book, but this was a little over the top! Stopped in the middle of the scene basically, but I love these books!

Xristinaki TEAM TAMANI GUYS AWAYS AND FOREVER <3 <3 <3

Xristinaki I WANT LOREL TO PICK TAMANI... FOR GOD.....
HE IS SO CARING AND CHARMING ! <3

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

YES! Tamani gets the girl. ABOUT TIME!
I mean together before. David just loves her because she's a faeire. Tamani loves her more then just because of that. Tam's sweet careing and ya don't forget HOT!