Ransom Ransom discussion

Like It?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brittany (new) - added it

Brittany I acuall yliked this one! A few of my friends dont think it was good at all, But I disagree. What do you think?

Danielle I thought it was good, but have you read any other books by Lois Duncan? Some of them are almost EXACTLY the same.

message 3: by Brittany (new) - added it

Brittany Yeah, I have read.. alot! LOL. i havent read:

They Never Came Home
The Gift of Magic
Daughters of Eve
The Third Eye
Locked in Time
The Twisted Window
Who Killed My daugter

Maybe a few others...

Danielle Hehe, when I read The Third Eye I had to go back and read Ransom again. Okay, so they may not seem connected at all, but there were many things I found similar. I'd discuss it, but I'd hate to ruin the book for you if you haven't read it!

message 5: by Brittany (new) - added it

Brittany HAHA, yeah.. Thats okay, you can ruin it if you want to! LOL
I cant wait untill I have finished all the books that i reading right now so I can read the other Lois Duncan books!

Danielle Lol. See, I love her books and so I started trying to read all of them. Ransom was the first I read. When I finished Third Eye, I ended up rereading it to see if I wasn't imagining things. I wasn't...
Both books were about kids being kidnapped, the main female character in both who got kidnapped fell in love with the 'unexpected' guy, both were set fairly isolated, and both of the guys got shot... in the same shoulder.
I know there was more, but it's been a while so I can't remember. I just found it funny!

What, she can't shoot them in the leg or something??

message 7: by Kerry (new) - added it

Kerry Casey hi guys people who have read this book- can you tell me is it fiction or non fiction? im guessing from comments its fiction?

i prefer true stories about captivity but is it a good read?

cheers