Twilight Rocks! discussion

random > Read this!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

♥ Sarah ♥  (sarah_aka-me) | 285 comments Mod
Hey guys, can you invite more people to join our group? Thanks a bunch if you do. :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

ok i will try

message 3: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

thanks a bunch :)

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Ferrel (mishabean) I'll try to get some newbies... but I'd just like to say that I love the fact that you used the movie poster picture instead of the cover to Twilight. I'm getting kind of annoyed seeing that cover everywhere. :P

message 5: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

yeah I know. I was thinking of using it, but It would've been boring

message 6: by Alice (new)

Alice (; (twilightaddict) | 39 comments i love the cover! infact the movie poster was getting annoying cuz i was seeing that everywhere instead of the book cover.

message 7: by emmett (new)

emmett cullen (g_leeks) | 5 comments i absolutly love both, im new and i actually live in forks it is killer amazing exactly like the book describes it!

message 8: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 215 comments i went to seattle and i was like to my parents "TAKE MY TO FORKS!" That was when i first started Twilight and they were like no! ughh i wanted to go there so badly...:(

message 9: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 215 comments oops i mean ME not MY lol whoops my bad.

message 10: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) i hate twilight you people are sooooooo obsessed join the hate groups

Pamela( ♥Fall♥) (superfunny) then why are you in this group then!