Libba Bray Lovers! discussion

Roleplay > Who are you most like?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) | 5135 comments Mod
I was just curious who you thought you act and looked like the most. Both in the books and the roleplay. My personality is most like Car and Gemma's. But physically I'm more a Ann or Sahira.

message 2: by Allie, A hopeless romantic who doesn't believe in love (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 3724 comments Mod
Hm. I don't really know. I'm a bit of all of them in personality, I guess. I can be pretty shy, like Ann, but I can also be really bold and confident like Fee. But I'm also like Gemma/Carrie in that I don't think superficially, but of real things. I'm like Mary because I hate secrets and like to laugh and be silly. Physically, I don't know. Maybe like Sahira... but I'm also really skinny.

message 3: by Emma (new)

Hmm....

message 4: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (kutiegirl106) | 3104 comments Mod
I....have no idea...

message 5: by Allie, A hopeless romantic who doesn't believe in love (new)

jenny! jenny! my geometry homework was soo hard today! my teacher didn't explain any of it so i had no idea wut to do! I had to call my uncle who's a math teacher for a few of the the problems!

message 6: by Jenny (new)

Holy crap!! I haven't learneded anything in geometry yet soo when I do we'll become study buddy's

message 7: by Emma (new)

Whoa, that must have been awful Allie!

message 8: by Allie, A hopeless romantic who doesn't believe in love (new)

yay!
ok sry we can go back to the topic now. i had to say that.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Me... I live on secrets so I guess that could be like Mary Dowde, and I have a very shy streak in me like Ann, but if I get fired up I am just as outgoing as Fee. Unfortunately for me, when I get mad I don't cry, scream, whimper, etc. I just kick people. Which gets me into trouble. If you met me you wouldn't believe I am a ton stronger then I look! Who is that like... perhaps Hero, but I'm not sure...

message 10: by Emma (new)

Haha...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

im like felicity.....

message 12: by Emma (new)

Okay, so here is how the roleplay works:

We create character
We play her at Spence

Easy enough right? Check out the Roleplay rules too.

message 13: by Allie, A hopeless romantic who doesn't believe in love (new)

lol that's basically it!!!

message 14: by Stevie (new)

Stevie | 1 comments I am probably most like Ann...shy, awkward, I like singing. I can be a bit like Fee in that I don't like being told what to do and am fairly independant. The only thing I really have in common with Gemma is we both have green eyes lol

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm a lot like a Felicity but on the outside I'm more like an Ann. But Emma says that I'm more like a Pippa because I'm a guy magnet, and I completely fit in with all the guys(maybe because I'm outgoing and talk a little too much to people, but otherwise I have fair looks). Btw I can never be a Gemma because I tell everybody all my secrets, well most of them. For example: I was having a conversation with this random person I know at school, and technically I told the guy some of my secrets. Well I guess I don't have any secrets except from the people I like, but otherwise everyone can know as long as they don't tell them to the guy that I like.

message 16: by Ashlynn (new)

Ashlynn | 19 comments I think I'm most like Fee because I want to be independent and like Gemma because I want to be noticed, but not for the wrong reasons (and I'm al total sucker for cute indian boys...hehehehe)

message 17: by Emma (new)

LOL, So am I Ashlynn. Especially with the sucker for hot indian boys thing. Teehee.

message 18: by Allie, A hopeless romantic who doesn't believe in love (new)

I have a friend who looks most like Gemma, but acts most like Fee. She's not exactly how i picture gemma, but she's really good with orange-red hair and lots of freckles, tall, greenish blue eyes. but she's really outgoing and loud.

message 19: by Emma (new)

LOL, I want a picture!

message 20: by Allie, A hopeless romantic who doesn't believe in love (new)

hmmm maybe i'll try to get one.

message 21: by Jenny (new)

Hahaha! I am....most like...me?

message 22: by Emma (new)

You mean Sahira?

:P

message 23: by Jenny (new)

Nope...me :P

message 24: by Ashlynn (new)

Ashlynn | 19 comments aw yes, who could resist a guy like Kartik?? lol!! i just re read those books...*tear* : )

message 25: by Emma (new)

:)

I'm planning to read them soon.

message 26: by Allie, A hopeless romantic who doesn't believe in love (new)

*confused* read wut soon?

message 27: by Emma (new)

Re-read TGDT.

message 28: by Allie, A hopeless romantic who doesn't believe in love (new)

ah.

message 29: by Jenny (last edited Dec 21, 2008 09:43PM) (new)

Hahaha! I've reread them like 5 times. All over the summer. I brought TSFT to my church girls camp in july and this 12 year old girl said "I bet you read those more than your own scriptures!" to me. She was trying to scold me. I just replied with "Probably."

message 30: by Emma (new)

Hahhha! :D

message 31: by Allie, A hopeless romantic who doesn't believe in love (new)

lol!!!!!!! I've re-read them like 3 times or so. always amazing.

message 32: by Jenny (new)

I always cry...just a little bit less each time.

message 33: by Ren (new)

Ren (iirenity) That's an interesting question. I'd say I would have to look like Sarah Rees-Tome. Not a great looker, but fair enough in features and my eyes stick out a lot. Personality, I would have to say I take after her alias, Miss Moore. I think about things a lot and am not necessarily a people person, but am lovable. I also encourage the ability to think outside the box. Despite that, I identify most with Felicty. I'm nothing like her, personality or appearance, but for some reason I became very attached to her. I was almost as easy to slip myself into her shoes, I was into Gemma's.

message 34: by Jenny (new)

So your Circe's....better half? You know what would be amazing!? If we could read a a few chapters from Felicity's, Ann's, or Pippa's point of view. And a Heck lot more from Kartik's point of view!

message 35: by Emma (new)

You know, I was thinking about writing things in Amar's perspective......

should I try?

message 36: by Jenny (new)

That would be so cool to read!

message 37: by Emma (new)

:D JENNY!

Okay, I will once I come back, I'm going out.

I have ideas...lets just say I think something happened....to Virginia....with....him.

message 38: by Jenny (new)

Haha!! Oooh...have fun! I may be on for another half an hour or so...

message 39: by Emma (new)

I'll be back my 9:30 :(

message 40: by Allie, A hopeless romantic who doesn't believe in love (new)

i missed u guys! i'll b back on later tho, maybe u'll b here

message 41: by Emma (new)

HAI.

message 42: by Kaitie♥ (new)

Kaitie♥ (HoodiesGirl) | 26 comments Hmmmmmm
I don't really know who I'm like.
I want to be like Gemma, i'm still sort of trying to find myself. But I'm shy sometimes, I hate asking people for things. Silly things like just asking them to move, or if they took something of mine, i'd be really quiet and probably (only people i sort of know) let them tak eit. I'm like Mary, hating to keep secrets. If i'm with people i'm familiar with, i'll take more of a leadership, so I guess that's more like Gemma. But overall, sort of a mix I guess? I'm not really like Sahira, Pippa, or Felicity though :D

message 43: by Emma (new)

Kaitie, I think the genius of Gemma is that we are ALL trying to find ourselves. That characteristic never dies in any of us.

message 44: by Kaitie♥ (new)

Kaitie♥ (HoodiesGirl) | 26 comments Lol :)
Good point!

message 45: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 29 comments I'm really like Gemma. Felicity, and Pippa I'll definately say no. Ann, well, I am an actress (I am at that part in TSFT.) But that's pretty much it. So I'd say Gemma.

message 46: by Kaitie♥ (new)

Kaitie♥ (HoodiesGirl) | 26 comments Lol :)
Cool!

message 47: by Allie, A hopeless romantic who doesn't believe in love (new)

Jessalina wrote: "I always thought my cousin and I had a similar relationship like Pippa and Felicity (except of course we're cousins, so there's nothing going on there). But I'm more prettier than she is (not to sa..."

that's probably like me and my sister, but opposite. I think that she's prettier than me, but she's shy and i'm much more outgoing, so i kinda do get more attention than her, from strangers at least, and people we don't know super well, cuz i can get to know them quickly, and i make her come with me to talk to people. i also follow her somewhat tho, and go off her emotions. like if she's in a bad mood, i tend to have a bad day. we act a lot a like when we're alone, like just together not with friends or strangers, and we say the same thing at the same time a lot.

message 48: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 29 comments That sounds how twins would act like!

message 49: by Allie, A hopeless romantic who doesn't believe in love (new)

Ya. My friends think we act like twins. People think we are sometimes, tho we look nothing alike.

message 50: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 29 comments Are you guys fraternal twins?

« previous 1