Jodi Picoult Books Reading Group. discussion

Recommendations > What about Tenth Circle?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leena (new)

Leena Almashat | 59 comments My friend got me that book from Egypt. So, I searched for it in goodreads and I found out that almost all of the ones who read it didn't like it. So now I'm really confused. Will I regret reading it?

message 2: by Allison (new)

Allison (theallisonnelson) | 50 comments I don't think you'll regret reading it at all! For me, it wasn't as strong as my favorite ones from her, like My Sister's Keeper and The Pact - but you won't regret it! Let us know what you think!

message 3: by Leena (new)

Leena Almashat | 59 comments Ok sure. But I'll start reading it afte a month maybe. =) lol How many stars do you give it?

message 4: by Allison (new)

Allison (theallisonnelson) | 50 comments I think on my shelf I gave it 4! If we were allowed to do half-stars, I probably would have given it a 3 1/2 though. I think my biggest problem was that I felt some parts came from nowhere, and towards the end it was a little predictable too. I still think you'll like it, it's written well :)

message 5: by Liz (new)

Liz | 1 comments To be honest I didn't like it :-(

message 6: by Leena (new)

Leena Almashat | 59 comments =( =( =( ok! I hpe I'll like it!! =( =( =(

Ashley (bookworm84) (bookworm84) Its worth the read but it wasn't my favourite of Picoult's.

message 8: by Leena (new)

Leena Almashat | 59 comments YAAY! ok then thx 4 cheering me up!!! =)

message 9: by Sol (new)

Sol | 1 comments well this is my first Picoult novel to read and I dont really know what to expect from her but so far I think its pretty good and I like the way its set up!

message 10: by Leena (new)

Leena Almashat | 59 comments I think I'll read it next summer vacation! =D
loool! Because I have a lot of books to read before this one.

message 11: by Meghann (new)

Meghann | 15 comments i loved tenth circle. some of my friends that liked her other books didn't like that one as much. i think it's a great read.

message 12: by Robyn (new)

Robyn (roxy_nj) I'm currently reading TC. Almost done. Its not my favorite and feels slower paced then the others. But I would not tell someone to not read it. It is still good JP writting with her twists and unexpected outcomes. And I like the addition of the comic story. Its something different and that is what drew me to JP the first time.