*Paranormal* discussion

Just introducing myself

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sidney (last edited Sep 17, 2008 02:21PM) (new)

Sidney | 2 comments Hello, my name is Sidney Fox and I am the author of “Haunted Lily – The Nightmare Ball”, which I am very happy to say is receiving “frighteningly” good reviews! I wanted to personally introduce myself. I am a total fan of all kinds of books, but my favorites have to be those with a paranormal twist. From ghoulies to ghosties, vampires to zombies…and everything else that goes “Bump in the night!”

The book is available at Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.com, where you can check out some of my reviews.

Sidney Fox
“Haunted Lily – The Nightmare Ball”

message 2: by Sidney (new)

Sidney | 2 comments Thanks Heather... I hope you give it a read!!

It is Halloween...all things spooky!!!

Sidney

message 3: by John (new)

John B. | 4 comments Hi Sidney!
I have recently read your wonderful, scary book, Haunted Lily! I bought it because I thought the cover was so striking…and the book turned out to be a simply great Book! I really loved it so much! Lily Dufrene is one of my new heroines! ….it is a wonderful frightening paranormal tale!

The story is so vivid and atmospheric it grips the grips you from the start. Several times I found myself actually seeing scenes play out in my mind, I felt like I was in the middle of the action, which to me - separates the good books, from the really excellent ones! I felt drained when it ended as I had become so involved with the characters, they were like my friends. I actually missed them when it was over. And the end is so overwhelming I actually cried!

I have been highly recommending “Haunted Lily – The Nightmare Ball” and it has earned its place on my list of favorites. Thank you so much for writing this book...it has seriously changed the way I think of ghosts and the supernatural!

Keep up the great writing!
John

message 4: by Tabitha (last edited Sep 17, 2008 05:23PM) (new)

Tabitha B. | 1 comments I finally got my copy of “Haunted Lily”. This is one of the best books I've read in a very long time. I can't remember the last book I read that I was literally unable to put down.

Tabitha

message 5: by Gwennie (new)

Gwennie | 1 comments I really liked Haunted Lily also. It is really populare where I live in Southern California!

message 6: by Julia (new)

Julia Pettus | 1 comments Hello, I had just ordered your book Haunted Lily. I am excited and will let you know what I think when I finish.

Thanks,
Julia

message 7: by === (new)

=== hi!

message 8: by === (new)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

AWESOME!!! =)

message 10: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ cool

message 11: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) Yeah what is that?????

message 12: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ I think its a toilet

message 13: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) DUH i know that!!! but why????

message 14: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ Maybe she doesn't like the book Haunted Lilly

message 15: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) ???

message 16: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ At the top everyone is talking about the book Haunted Lilly and maybe she doesn't like the book so she put a toilet there to tell people what she thinks about the book but I don't know why don't you just ask

message 17: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell I think it was just a cool picture so she put it there.

message 18: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ Probably

message 19: by === (new)

=== no, i waz sugar high, and had just learned hw 2 post pics, so that waz the 1 one i posted!

message 20: by Massie (new)

Massie lol--tht makes sense...lol

message 21: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ lol

message 22: by Massie (new)

Massie lol

message 23: by === (new)

=== IK!!!!

message 25: by Brenda (new)

Brenda | 1 comments Is Haunted Lily going to kindle soon?