Goodreads discussion

Things we need to Discuss

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayli 500 (last edited Aug 26, 2008 08:45PM) (new)

Kayli 500 | 45 comments Mod
Hey I know some of you HATE MILEY CYRUS! But I don't and I don't think goodreads should allow teens to say HORRIBLE stuff about her. They're like 12,13 and they say horrible stuff about her. You don't have to agree with me but I like Miley and please no arguing about this and no talking of Miley in this group if you're going to say UGLY stuff about her. I really think this is something we need to discuss and I bet some people will not wanna see us talking about this but they will and it will be HORRIBLE. I think they'll be furious. This is why I feel so uneasy about goodreads because of all this horrible Miley talk and some of my really good friends say that kind of stuff about her. They like think Miley is some playboybunny and stuff

message 2: by Sarah (last edited Aug 27, 2008 03:17PM) (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Hello she stinks!!!
I think mars candy kills stuff in false we should NOT have that stuff on here i mean its just a dumb teenage prank I went to watch the movie and it didnt work!!

message 3: by Kayli 500 (new)

OK I don't believe the mars candy thing but you totally missed my point. I thought I said no arguing

message 4: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 7 comments Mod
hi kayli! XD @ first i thought u were inviting me 2 join this website. anyway, i'll b serious now.

message 5: by Kayli 500 (new)

what??? oh this is just talking about goodreads. I don't want any arguing in this group about people's opinions and stuff cause that ruins it.

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) oh yeah sorry