TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) For those interested there is a funny group "Twilight Haters". The threads of discussions are rather humurous and if you are bored I would recommend reading the threads.

One point is they were discussing what a vampire is and want to talk to "Ms. Meyers" about her interpertation.

First I would like to point out that Vampires are myths started in Western Europe over four centuries ago. The myths have developed into several great literary novels.

I just found it ironic that the "Twilight Haters" are putting down fictional ideas and literature without any knowledge other then the newest best selling novels by Ms. Meyers. Just a thought to think of if you read the discussion threads.

It is a good laugh. Use your intelligence when you read them.

-I'm not telling who wrote this at a different group.

message 2: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Okay, seriously Bella, go bug someone else. If you and all your Twilight-loving friends can't deal with us, just IGNORE US. Okay? It's totally annoying to be sabotaged by you little arrogant freaks.

message 3: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~ (tripoddog) | 712 comments Mod
Is that supposed to be insulting to us? I swear I will track down who ever wrote that!

message 4: by Gemma, The Bitchy One (new)

Gemma | 357 comments Mod
i think its funny!! I feel so popular!! lol jkjk

Hahaha its funny that she tells us to use our intelligence
I can't find a single person with a LEGITIMATE reason for liking twilight
its cause there isn't one!!

I dare them to come here and piss us off!
just look what we did to the last girl!! Im pretty sure I scarred her for life with my potty mouth tattoos and extreme loathing of the jonas brothers!

message 5: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Lol, she probably went upstairs and cried for an hour!

message 6: by Gemma, The Bitchy One (new)

Gemma | 357 comments Mod
hahaha i should feel bad....and yet I DONT lol

She was asking for it!

message 7: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) She was. I don't feel any guilt :) Then of course, I don't think I was the one who scared her off ;)

message 8: by Gemma, The Bitchy One (new)

Gemma | 357 comments Mod
hahaha that maayyyyy have had somethin to do with lil ole me

message 9: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Lol, maybe...or maybe it was mabelline?

message 10: by Gemma, The Bitchy One (new)

Gemma | 357 comments Mod
tough question..... edward would prolly know!

message 11: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Probably! Because he obviously sponsors it!!

message 12: by Gemma, The Bitchy One (new)

Gemma | 357 comments Mod
lol but of course! how else could he look so DAZZLING

message 13: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Are you sure that's not just because he sparkles?

message 14: by Gemma, The Bitchy One (new)

Gemma | 357 comments Mod
nonono thats what he WANTS you to think. Its all in the shimmery foundation :) lol

message 15: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (chocoholic047) oh good point!!! *sarcasm*

didn't we just discuss how to get rid of these people for GOOD?? yeesh!!!

message 16: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Oooh...I have eyeshadow like that! It's white too...so THAT'S what it is!!! Gemma, you're so smart! Lol!

message 17: by Gemma, The Bitchy One (new)

Gemma | 357 comments Mod
hahahaha here this girl tries to suggest we're unintelligent when I figgered out the secret to the shiny skin. DUH lol

I know ash, they just keep coming and its so hard to get rid of them! Kinda like cockroaches ...

message 18: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Yeah, we're so smart!!

Or rats. Ugh. Rats are scary...

message 19: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (chocoholic047) rats ARE scary.

so is the fact that twilight is even PUBLISHED.

what is this world coming to?

message 20: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Obviously nothing good :) I mean, Batman's been out for over a month and I STILL haven't seen it, but I've see 'Journey to the Center of the Earth'. Tell me how pathetic that is!

message 21: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) I'm NOT trying to say you guys are unintelligent, I just saw this at one of the groups and looked it up at many different areas to insure it's honesty before I copy, and pasted it.

I don't mean to offend anyone by it.

So Sorry.

message 22: by Gemma, The Bitchy One (new)

Gemma | 357 comments Mod
sokay but u must understand, people come here all the time professing love for twilight and it gets old fast. You chose to come at a veeerrry bad time because the night before you posted there was a huuuge argument

just bad timing :)

message 23: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Yep-a-roo...

message 24: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments ♥ Bella♥ {Hold Me: I’m a Fermata} wrote: "For those interested there is a funny group "Twilight Haters". The threads of discussions are rather humurous and if you are bored I would recommend reading the threads.

One point is they were ..."

LOL. wtf. puh leeeze. no one and i mean NO ONE is taking over this thread. look, your obviously pissed and quite threatened by us (cos face it, WE KICK ASS) but you can post these twi hard things in YOUR OWN section. how many hate groups are there? how many <3 groups are there? exactly. just chill.

message 25: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments lol. i have no patience for dates. baha.

message 26: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments Ugh. Twilight Lovers. Barf.

message 27: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) ♥ Bella♥ {Hold Me: I’m a Fermata} wrote: "For those interested there is a funny group "Twilight Haters". The threads of discussions are rather humurous and if you are bored I would recommend reading the threads.

One point is they were ..."

exCUSE me???

message 28: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 Yiargh!
Why are twilight lovers so dumb smetimes....?

message 29: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments cuz the e-cells took over der brains.