:D !!!!!

message 9: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda gorgeous

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ik.

message 11: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie (kenzie2012) | 5 comments wut about Jeremy Sumpter

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey. That dude played in a Peter Pan movie that I watched a long time ago.

message 13: by Karishma (new)

Karishma No. To me, Alex Pettyfer was destined to be Jace. Destined.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree with you Karishma.

message 15: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda alex is also rumored to play peeta in the hunger games, cant wait for that to come out!

message 16: by Karishma (new)

Karishma I'd rather him choose the role of Jace.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Me 2 Karishma.

message 18: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda why cant he do both?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Well I've never actually read the Hunger Games.

message 20: by Karishma (new)

Karishma I want him to confirm the role of Jace first. Plus, I think that guy, Hunter Parrish, looks more like how I pictured Peeta. But I'm sort of a Team Gale girl. I haven't finished that trilogy

message 21: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda i went to the release of mockingjay...that book was so great! i would rather see alex as jace if i had to pick as well

message 22: by Karishma (new)

Karishma @Rhonda

*high five*

message 23: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda haha high five back. Hunger Games is EPIC

message 24: by Karishma (new)

Karishma Oh I was high fiving about the Jace thing. I still haven't finished all of the Hunger Games...I need to

message 25: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (MischeifManaged) | 29 comments Okay Hunger Games fans you'll never guess what I just read! Josh Hutcherson wants to play Peeta! (sorry but gag me he doesn't even look like Peeta)

message 26: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda NO!!! that would suck!! they wana use the girl from pretty little liars as katniss

message 27: by Kendall (new)

Kendall (i_love_jordan_taylor) | 28 comments Which one from pretty little liars??? and your right....Josh Hutcherson CAN'T play Peeta....it's not right....=)

message 28: by Karishma (new)

Karishma He's not even blonde. That's just weird.

message 29: by Karishma (new)

Karishma I heard this girl was going to play Katniss

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2225369/

message 30: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda i think shes a good actor but not good for the role of katniss. n spencer from pll had her eyes on the role. this other girl sounds better for the part tho

message 31: by Karishma (new)

Karishma She doesn't really look like Katniss in my eyes

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I've finally got the Hunger Games book and I'm reading it.

message 33: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda YAY!

message 34: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (MischeifManaged) | 29 comments I just hope that they don't butcher the Hunger Games movie as bad as they did to Percy Jackson.

message 35: by Kendall (new)

Kendall (i_love_jordan_taylor) | 28 comments yeah, if they butcher it........i'm going to be very mad!!! =(

message 36: by Karishma (new)

Karishma Brooke wrote: "I just hope that they don't butcher the Hunger Games movie as bad as they did to Percy Jackson."

Oh my gosh, that was sooo bad. I mean, I love Logan Lerman but I hated the girl they picked for Annabeth (is that her name? I'm totally blanking right now)

message 37: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda yeah no good! this amazing book deserves an amazing screenplay.

message 38: by Kendall (new)

Kendall (i_love_jordan_taylor) | 28 comments Oh Karishma you mean, Alexandra Daddario? yeah she wasn't very good at all! some people say i look like her, but it's mostly a dis. and Yeah i love logan lerman!

message 39: by Karishma (new)

Karishma Kendall wrote: "Oh Karishma you mean, Alexandra Daddario? yeah she wasn't very good at all! some people say i look like her, but it's mostly a dis. and Yeah i love logan lerman!"

She was born in the 80's! I mean, she's not ugly or anything, but still. I just think that was a serious misjudgment in the cast

message 40: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda yeahhh wasnt she like ten years older than her actual character in the book?

message 41: by Karishma (new)

Karishma Rhonda wrote: "yeahhh wasnt she like ten years older than her actual character in the book?"

Yeah, she's like twenty something. All of the characters were older though. I think Percy was supposed to be 11

message 42: by Kendall (new)

Kendall (i_love_jordan_taylor) | 28 comments yeah. they were supposed to be 11 or 12. Well...now they just can't make a 2nd movie. Oh well. =(

message 43: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (MischeifManaged) | 29 comments I don't want them to make a second movie based off the first one. They should actually re-make the first movie, but actually do it right. They could have had a HUGE franchise!

message 44: by Kendall (new)

Kendall (i_love_jordan_taylor) | 28 comments haha you betcha Brooke. i think they should remake it. and if they butcher the hunger games...then i'll be really mad!

message 45: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (MischeifManaged) | 29 comments When is the City of Bones movie going to come out?

message 46: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda not sure but filming starts april

message 47: by Kendall (new)

Kendall (i_love_jordan_taylor) | 28 comments oh my gods! i can't wait for that movie! it is going to be way too long before it comes out though!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't wait either and I'm so excited about City Of Fallen Angels.

message 49: by Kendall (new)

Kendall (i_love_jordan_taylor) | 28 comments oh my gods i know!!! April 5th right?? That's still too far away!!!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Ik! But I'm still excited. You've read all the books right?

« previous 1