Chicks On Lit discussion

Archive 08-19 BR & Challenges > Anyone up for one of these....

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leah (new)

Leah Murphy (leahynp) | 21 comments Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
Pride and Prejudice
The Girls from Ames: A Story of Women and Friendship
Daughter of Fortune

I have a good actual TBR pile going in the bedroom corner(these are just the current frontrunners as next reads), so could be up for something else as well, so long as I have it or can get it easily :o)

message 2: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (veraj121) | 291 comments Leah wrote: "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
Pride and Prejudice
The Girls from Ames: A Story of Women and Friendship
Daughter of Fortune

I have a g..."

I have Daughter of Fortune and Pride and Prejudice. I read Duaghter of Fortune and loved it. I do not mind rereading if you are looking for a buddy

message 3: by Viola (new)

Viola | 1014 comments Pride and Prejudice!! I'm reading this right now and would LOVE a buddy to read with. I'm going to start a thread on this book, okay?

message 4: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (veraj121) | 291 comments Viola wrote: "Pride and Prejudice!! I'm reading this right now and would LOVE a buddy to read with. I'm going to start a thread on this book, okay?"

Cool. I have this book on my Nook

message 5: by Erin (new)

Erin (ersiku) Leah: I'm doing an informal readalong of Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close on my blog in June. We could discuss it here too, if you're up for waiting a bit. Let me know!

message 6: by Lois (new)

Lois (loisbennett) Count me in for Pride and Prejudice - just started reading it a few days ago...