Leviathan Series discussion

GOLIATH

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

goliath, the third book in Leviathan trilogy, is coming out on SEPTEMBER 20, 2011!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

oh, and the auhtor posted a picture from goliath here is the link:
http://scottwesterfeld.com/blog/wp-co...

message 3: by Ziania (new)

Ziania (gziania) | 14 comments Mod
awwwwww...it wouldnt let me see it...

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 9 comments I can't wait for this! I'm kind of thinking that Mr. westerfeld is going to be cruel and have Alek not accept the fact that Deryn is a girl, having already fallen in love with someone else. I mean, if you've read the last Midnighters book, you know how wary I am.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

it would kind of be a really awful ending if he did do that, because so many fans (most of us) want alekxderyn, so I think they'll end up together

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 9 comments IFINISHEDITOMFGSOAMAZING!

message 7: by Ziania (new)

LUCKY!!! I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY AND CANT READ IT YET!!!!! AND I CANT BORROW IT FROM SOMEONE CU I'M THE ONLY ONE OF MY FRIENDS WHO READS THIS SERIES!!!!!! DX
WHAT HAPPENED?!?!

message 8: by Molly (new)

Molly Nina wrote: "HI GUYS!
Are you on fanfic or DA?"

I AM! But you knew that...

message 9: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie (bobbiesquares) I just read it, and... and....

SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE.

Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) Richardson (tap3w3rm) | 5 comments Not amazing, but a decent read. I thought the ending was rather anti-climatic but the more I thought about it the more I realized it wasn't going to be a book about the war. The war was just a driving force to give the book some drive and purpose.

Also the kappas werre soo freaking cool :D

message 11: by Ziania (new)

Rory, they have it at the libary, but there's like 30 people who have the book on hold.