Paranormal Romance/Erotica discussion

Recommendations > You should read...

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sonya (new)

Sonya | 109 comments Mod
Omg! I love jerky heros and WOW I just read Seduce the Darkness (Alien Huntress, #4) by Gena Showalter and Devyn holds the title!! I LOVED this book, hero was a total jerk, cocky, slutty, and self-centred! The plot was exciting and I enjoyed it thoroughly!! If you find more books like this PLEASE recommend them to me!

message 2: by Pearl Reads (new)

Pearl Reads (pearl24) Sonya, I can always count on you to find the books Im interested in. LOL

message 3: by Deanne (new)

Deanne | 4 comments sounds good I will have to pick it up.

message 4: by Sonya (new)

Sonya | 109 comments Mod
Oh Pearl, I do my best hunting for these books, they can be far and few apart, but when I come across one it feels so worth the wait! Lol I really enjoyed this one! When I come across more, I will definatley post them!

message 5: by Sonya (new)

Sonya | 109 comments Mod
PS Pearl.... SUPER JEALOUS!!!
You won "Eternal Rider"!! Congrats! Your so lucky!
Do share your thoughts on it if you can!

message 6: by Pearl Reads (new)

Pearl Reads (pearl24) Lol thanks. There were over a thousand entries, I was so shocked. I really did not expect to win. I'll post as soon as I get it and read it.

message 7: by Pearl Reads (new)

Pearl Reads (pearl24) I got Eternal Rider in the mail lastnight. Going to start it as soon as I get a break from work.

message 8: by Sonya (new)

Sonya | 109 comments Mod
Woo hoo lucky, lucky!! I hope its as good as I think it will be! I'm still counting down the days till the "actual" release date lol... 11 more sleeps lol

message 9: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten Fay (kierstenfay) I think seduce the darkness was one of the best in the series. Bride is probably the only female who could tame Devyn, who is such an ass! But a lovable ass.

message 10: by Sonya (new)

Sonya | 109 comments Mod
Oh Kiersten I loved that book!! I like the heroes that appear umtameable!!

As for some recommendations if anyones looking, I give you:
The Fallen: Raziel and second book (which just came out yesterday! The Fallen: Demon!!
I read both and I really enjoyed them, gave them both 5 stars!

The Fallen Raziel (The Fallen, #1) by Kristina Douglas The Fallen Demon (The Fallen, #2) by Kristina Douglas

message 11: by Trilogy99 (new)

Trilogy99 | 2 comments Sonya wrote: "Omg! I love jerky heros and WOW I just readSeduce the Darkness (Alien Huntress, #4) by Gena Showalter and Devyn holds the title!! I LOVED this book, hero was a total jerk, cocky, slutty, and self-centred! The plot wa..."

That was a good one. :D