TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Randomness > MISC. completely random talk

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Gemma, The Bitchy One (new)

Gemma | 357 comments Mod
come to rant, argue, vent, talk, whatever!

message 2: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~ (tripoddog) | 712 comments Mod
he he Exactly what this group needs!

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (chocoholic047) THANK YOU. hehe

message 4: by Gemma, The Bitchy One (new)

Gemma | 357 comments Mod
phew!! I know!! I mean, last night was soo... weird. Id rather not have a repeat...at least on the specifically twilight forum. idk how that whole thing stemmed into a moral debate/

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (chocoholic047) i know...it was weird!!! i mean, how come stupid twilight lovers keep coming on here? it pisses me off. it's like...go to your own group. SERIOUSLY.

message 6: by Gemma, The Bitchy One (new)

Gemma | 357 comments Mod
i know!! it was reaally strange. especially since twilight lovers have like 1023980192 million forums.

message 7: by Ashley (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:16AM) (new)

Ashley (chocoholic047) yeah...they have to let us be. not everyone is going to like twilight, and thats the way it is. i mean...breaking dawn was the stupidest book i've ever had the horror of reading. lucky for me i acted fast and got my money back...

message 8: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

They're too lame to stay with in their own boundries!

message 9: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

hey does anybody think I should change the group pic? I have this one picture where someone is holding the forbidden fruit(like the twilight cover) except it has nails through it.

message 10: by Gemma, The Bitchy One (new)

Gemma | 357 comments Mod
Photobucket

message 11: by Gemma, The Bitchy One (new)

Gemma | 357 comments Mod
teehheee

message 12: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

LOL HA HA!!!!!! ROFL!!!

message 13: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) I think that pics awesome, hon. You totally should ;)

message 14: by Gemma, The Bitchy One (new)

Gemma | 357 comments Mod
my lovely sister sent that to me the other day :) thought id share my amusement

message 15: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (chocoholic047) omg thats hilarious.

yeah either of those works. haha

message 16: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (last edited Aug 18, 2008 12:08PM) (new)

http://api.ning.com/files/EdPJ73B8wQR...

here is the other pic

message 17: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) I like the Eddie one.

message 18: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

lol! me too!

message 19: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

Horray!!! Our new pic is officialy up!

message 20: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Oh man, that is soo funny. I'm still laughing!

message 21: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

lol me too

message 22: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) OMJ! You're a piece of toast, Khloe!!

message 23: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

he he of course I am!

message 24: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (chocoholic047) yeah cheers to the new pic! lol

message 25: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

Lol *does cabbage patch* I'm never ever going to use mabelline(not that I do now :D)

message 26: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Lol, I might just for laughs :)

message 27: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

he probably brings Carlisle along just to help him find a shade that matches his eyes!

message 28: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (chocoholic047) damn. i really like their mascara...guess i'll have to go to another brand now...

message 29: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Lol, poor you.
Ewww...topaz lipstick?

message 30: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

he he you could try l'oreal XD

message 31: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (chocoholic047) oooh ok thanks i will...

yeah topaz lipstick would be interesting. i wonder if maybelline is sponsoring the movie?
hehe

message 32: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Or Mary-Kay *shrugs*
I don't think I would be caught dead in yellow lipstick. It would make me look...awful. I look terrible in lellow.
Maybe they are?

message 33: by Ashley (last edited Aug 18, 2008 12:40PM) (new)

Ashley (chocoholic047) lellow.
haha.

anyway. i just remembered something...ironically i've actually worn yellow lipstick. a summer camp i was in a few years ago did a production of alice in wonderland, and i was the caterpillar, which was the most fun part i could have ever asked for. except for the part where i had to paint my face green and wear yellow lipstick and eyeshadow.

and i'm talking NEON.

it didn't come off for a few days.

anyway.

yeah i think it would be funny if they were sponsoring it. and even funnier wi th yellow lipstick.

message 34: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Lol, I'm sorry! I've worn black lipstick - my mom hated it though. So I'm not allowed to anymore :\. But oh well. I've worn Berry Latte Victoria's Secret Lip gloss!!

message 35: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

Pink makes Edward feel pretty!

message 36: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) So does Purple!!

message 37: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) I'm thinkin' we should start a Twilight RP. I call Bella!

"Oh, Eddie, I'm such an idiot! I wish I were smarter, but if I had a brain at all, I'd have to leave you, because I'd realize that you're gay! But, that's okay. Because I'd love you anyway - just from a distance..."

message 38: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

I call Deadward!

"Oh Bella, your so idioticly stupid that i'm just attracted to you! your smell, its intoxicating. But I must leave you for, I am with another man! plz forgive me bella!"

message 39: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) "Oh. Alright Eddie, I forgive you. I suppose I should tell you about my affair with Mike now..."

Hey hons, I have to go, bye!

message 40: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (chocoholic047) hahahahahaha you guys are PRICELESS.

you know what? i was at borders and i saw this book thats a bunch of stories and stuff from other authors based on twilight. i almost threw it at the wall. i wanted to KILL it.

its selling really well, the guy said. its STUPID. and i dont even remember what its called.

but it annoyed me.

message 41: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Oh! I know! I was at Barnes and Nobles today (looking for 'To Catch a Pirate'. Awesome read!) and there was a whole SHELF on books. And the heading? 'If you like 'Twilight'...' Ugh. I was angry. But then I found my book and I was happy.

message 42: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

I don't believe its insulting to question the world's insanity at this point.

message 43: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) I've never thought it insulting, hon :)

message 44: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

exactly my point :D

message 45: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Lol, oh dear me, Khloe.

message 46: by Gemma, The Bitchy One (new)

Gemma | 357 comments Mod
lol RP! hahaha

i can't believe a respectable bookstore would try and poison the minds of the readers with twilight BS

message 47: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Haha, who do you want to be? Lol!

I know! Oh well, I guess it makes them money, right?

message 48: by Gemma, The Bitchy One (new)

Gemma | 357 comments Mod
can i be eddies gay lover?!?

message 49: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Sure!!!

message 50: by Gemma, The Bitchy One (new)

Gemma | 357 comments Mod
what is with this bella girl?

« previous 1 3