Book Blog Networking discussion

Blogs By You > 5-squared

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julie (new)

Julie (jflamingo) | 23 comments Here is a little about our group book blog called 5-squared . Things have been a bit slow but they are steadily picking up and I'm very excited about our book reviews from all of our contributors new & old.
Karen has joined us and I'd like to welcome her aboard! We'll help keep everyone informed on what is happening on 5-squared!
Recent reviews include:

A Raisin in the Sun With Connections (Hrw Library) by Lorraine Hansberry
Pirates of the Caribbean The Price of Freedom by A.C. Crispin

message 2: by Jencey/ (new)

Jencey/ (jencey) Sounds great Julie!

message 3: by Julie (new)

Julie (jflamingo) | 23 comments Thanks, Jencey! It's so great to see you around again, btw. :)

message 4: by Cathy (new)

Cathy (cgraceh) | 64 comments It's so great to see you around again too Julie! I love that you all are able to cover so many books with various reviewers - gives readers a nice mix of books and opinions. I will be following to see what's next:)

message 5: by Karen (new)

Karen | 44 comments I'm thrilled to be a part of 5-squared and right now I'm reading Irish Moon by Amber Scott and I hope to have a review up soon!

message 6: by Julie (new)

Julie (jflamingo) | 23 comments Cathy, Thanks! I love having various reviewers too. Karen, I can't wait to read a reveiw from you. :)

message 7: by Karen (new)

Karen | 44 comments I posted my first review at 5-Squared! It's for 30 Pieces of Silver by Carolyn McCray by Carolyn McCray and it's is wonderful!

message 8: by Julie (new)

Julie (jflamingo) | 23 comments We've had some great new reviews up lately and new ones include my review of Honeybee by Naomi Shihab Nye plus one from Queen 'Bina: The Griffin's Flight (The Fallen Moon, #2) by K.J. Taylor , Karen's review of Irish Moon by Amber Scott , and Sounds of Murder by Patricia Rockwell

Hope you enjoy them all!

message 9: by Julie (new)

Julie (jflamingo) | 23 comments I know I'm behind in my book reviews but I plan to have some of them coming soon. Thanks!
Others on 5-squared have posted for April book reviews on The Wise Man's FearThink No Evil: Inside the Story of the Amish Schoolhouse Shooting...and Beyond by Queen 'Bina and also from Karen: Dead BarchettaPlain Jane: Brunettes Beware
Read if you'd like! Thanks!