Artipathy discussion

General Comments > Activity

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim (new)

Kim | 362 comments Mod
As stated before, I don't seem to have the time to be here there and everywhere. I love having a good discussion on art topics though and would love to participate more if there is interest. What I need to know though, is what kind of things you guys would like to discuss? Your art, other people's art, the books we have on our list, articles that spark your interest? I'm sorry I don't have more time to put into inventing new things all the time, but if you want to participate, please tell me what you might be interested in discussing and I will work on that. In addition, if there is someone who has lots of ideas I'm happy also to share the moderation here. The table is open!

message 2: by S. Kay (new)

S. Kay (cobwebs) | 90 comments I'd really be interested in discussing anything and everything related to art. We could really discuss all of those things.

I could feel out whether there are other people interested in joining too. That way we might have more active participants.

It's been difficult to focus on online things with so much work to do, but I like having the community here so I plan to try to visit more often.

message 3: by Todd (new)

Todd (tekeller) | 55 comments I feel the same. I love art and talking about it, especially topics on leaning, past artists, studying current artists, techniques and theory, it's just the work thing that gets in the way.
I will try and think of some good topics to start off with and pass them by you.

message 4: by S. Kay (new)

S. Kay (cobwebs) | 90 comments Um, also... I just glanced at our bookshelves... ae there political books here for a reason?

message 5: by Kim (new)

Kim | 362 comments Mod
Geezus, Kay, I didn't even see that! Crikey! We've been hacked. They will go NOW!

message 6: by Kim (new)

Kim | 362 comments Mod
Done! Whew! And now I've had to block people putting books besides me. That said, if any of you want to add a book, just let me know and it shouldn't be a problem. I have no problem with anyone having political views, but this group is about art and not politics, unless it's art related.

Totally understandable that everyone is busy. Would love anything you guys want to throw at me, art related of course. ;0) And for my part, I will try and think up some more active topics as well.

message 7: by S. Kay (new)

S. Kay (cobwebs) | 90 comments lol, yeah, it looked like they were all by the same author so I think we had a bit of an overachiever on our hands.

:)

message 8: by Enid (new)

Enid | 1 comments Kay wrote: "I'd really be interested in discussing anything and everything related to art. We could really discuss all of those things.

I could feel out whether there are other people interested in joining t..."

Kay wrote: "lol, yeah, it looked like they were all by the same author so I think we had a bit of an overachiever on our hands.

:)"

I joined a number of months ago, thinking it could be a good place to share ideas about art. I'm up for all discussions.

message 9: by S. Kay (new)

S. Kay (cobwebs) | 90 comments Nice to have you, Enid. Sorry we haven't been as active as we once were, but we're working on that!

message 10: by Kim (new)

Kim | 362 comments Mod
Enid, welcome. I've been just lousy at welcoming members. Need to revise that because you are all valuable to me. I look forward to your input! And any ideas you want to throw in, please feel free!