The Books!!! discussion

characters > PATCH!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 111 (111 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) how can u not absolutely love Patch, he is THE bad boy lol

message 2: by Jess (new)

Jess (otherstories) He's also mine

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) lol sure he is :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

ALL I HAVE TO SAYY IZ....WAT A HOTTIE...I SO LOVE HIM!!:)

message 5: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) aww thats cute kianna but hes mine!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

WATEVA!!:)

message 7: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) :)

message 8: by Jess (new)

Jess (otherstories) Pfft! He's mine...

message 9: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 51 comments sorry guys, i emt him in heaven and convinced him to fall and were meeting up again soon, y'all invited to the wedding though xx kisses

message 10: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 51 comments * i met him

message 11: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) HushHush xPatchx wrote: "sorry guys, i emt him in heaven and convinced him to fall and were meeting up again soon, y'all invited to the wedding though xx kisses"

lol he told me the wedding was canceled lol

message 12: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 51 comments Amber wrote: "HushHush xPatchx wrote: "sorry guys, i emt him in heaven and convinced him to fall and were meeting up again soon, y'all invited to the wedding though xx kisses"

lol he told me the wedding was c..."

Did he??!! how dare he??! oh well i forgive him and he was probably toying with your emotions sweetie, he's played and broke a lot of young mortal girls before i would hate that to happen to you!! run away whule you still cna<3 haha this is fun:) x

message 13: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) lol i think you have it all mixed up he was obviously toying with your emotions by saying yall were getting married.. he hasnt had the chance to tell u that the wedding is off and that ring came out of a vending machine! lol yes it is fun:)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

UMMMM...PATCH IZ HOT AND HE'S SRY TO TELL YU MINE...JK I LOVE STARK BUT I LOVE PATCH TOO!!:)

message 15: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 51 comments Amber wrote: "lol i think you have it all mixed up he was obviously toying with your emotions by saying yall were getting married.. he hasnt had the chance to tell u that the wedding is off and that ring came ou..."

Hm. well i didnt know that diamonds come out of vending machines but hey! u learn something new everyday :) patch is mine but if u really want him i will have either jace from mortal instruments, stark from HON or christian from vampire academy:)

message 16: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) Haha yeah that's true and lol yes patch is mine but u can have somebody else;)

message 17: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 51 comments thanks lol:) patch is hot and all but jace is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... <3

message 18: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 83 comments Mod
HushHush xPatchx wrote: "thanks lol:) patch is hot and all but jace is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... <3"

NO WAYS HE IS MINE !!!!!!!! JACE !! and Patch too is mine

message 19: by Jess (new)

Jess (otherstories) HushHush xPatchx wrote: "thanks lol:) patch is hot and all but jace is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... <3"

HEY!! You stay away from Jace! Jace is all mine!

message 20: by Shwetika (new)

Jessica -has nothing to put here wrote: "HushHush xPatchx wrote: "thanks lol:) patch is hot and all but jace is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

HEY!! You stay away from Jace! Jace is all mine!"

NO NOT YOURS !!!

HE IS MINE !!!!!!!!

message 21: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 51 comments Shwetika wrote: "HushHush xPatchx wrote: "thanks lol:) patch is hot and all but jace is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

NO WAYS HE IS MINE !!!!!!!! JACE !! and Patch too is mine"

you cannot have both dearie :) jace is mine though you can have patch, dimitri, jacob, sam, damon ANYONE! Just not my baby jace xxx

message 22: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 51 comments Jessica -has nothing to put here wrote: "HushHush xPatchx wrote: "thanks lol:) patch is hot and all but jace is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

ill say ther same for you; pick another hottie, this one is spoken for!

message 23: by Shwetika (last edited Mar 09, 2011 08:50AM) (new)

OH k dear, Then I'll Have PATCH AND ADRIAN !!! ( I should have 2 coz i can't have JACE AND HIS JACENESS is awesome n even more than that )

message 24: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 51 comments Okay thats fair enough deal? xx

message 25: by Shwetika (last edited Mar 09, 2011 08:53AM) (new)

yeah deal ...

message 26: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 51 comments :)

message 27: by Shwetika (new)

:D

message 28: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) Shwetika wrote: "OH k dear, Then I'll Have PATCH AND ADRIAN !!! ( I should have 2 coz i can't have JACE AND HIS JACENESS is awesome n even more than that )"

lol no deal patch is all mine pick adrian and someone else lol

message 29: by Shwetika (new)

NO PATCH IS MINE AND SO IS ADRIAN!!! you can pick anyone else you can even have Dimitri if you want lol

message 30: by Jess (new)

Jess (otherstories) HushHush xPatchx wrote: "Jessica -has nothing to put here wrote: "HushHush xPatchx wrote: "thanks lol:) patch is hot and all but jace is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

il..."

Nuh uh! I have JACE!

message 31: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 51 comments Jessica -has nothing to put here wrote: "HushHush xPatchx wrote: "Jessica -has nothing to put here wrote: "HushHush xPatchx wrote: "thanks lol:) patch is hot and all but jace is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

HEY!! You stay away from Jace! J..."

sobsob please he is all i want you can have anyone from Ya vampire books lol, JACOB, EDWARD, SAM, DIMITRI, CHRISTIAN, DANIEL, CAM ANYONE!! Just not my baby

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

YALL CAN HAVE JACE...STARK IZ MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE!!:)

message 33: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 51 comments KiAnna((LoVeS vAmPiReS)) wrote: "YALL CAN HAVE JACE...STARK IZ MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE!!:)"

I like him too but hes all yours, Jace is my honey xx

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Well then we have an agreement!!:)

message 35: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) Shwetika wrote: "NO PATCH IS MINE AND SO IS ADRIAN!!! you can pick anyone else you can even have Dimitri if you want lol"

um no i dont think so you can have dimitri i already have Patch

message 36: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 51 comments KiAnna((LoVeS vAmPiReS)) wrote: "Well then we have an agreement!!:)"

Agreed:D have a happy life with stark and if i invite u to our wedding (mine & patch's u will invite me to your and starks hm? xx

message 37: by Shwetika (new)

Sorry Amber .. Deal is deal .. Patch n Adrian are mine n Jace is taken by Hushhush xPatch
You can have anyone else :)

message 38: by Shwetika (new)

HushHush xPatchx wrote: "KiAnna((LoVeS vAmPiReS)) wrote: "Well then we have an agreement!!:)"

Agreed:D have a happy life with stark and if i invite u to our wedding (mine & patch's u will invite me to your and starks hm..."

Hey we had a deal n patch is mine as pet the pact !! lolz

message 39: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 51 comments Haha okay patch is mine but you can play around wiv him Lol xx

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

OF COURSE ILL INVITE YU TO MY WEDDING..YU CAN BE ONE OF MY BRIDE'S MAIDS!!LOLZ!!:)

message 41: by Shwetika (new)

HushHush xPatchx wrote: "Haha okay patch is mine but you can play around wiv him Lol xx"

HushHush xPatchx wrote: "Haha okay patch is mine but you can play around wiv him Lol xx"

NO!! he is mine !!!

message 42: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 51 comments Share? i cant be bothered to argue anymore:D

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

LOLZ..!!:)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

LOLZ..!!:)

message 45: by Shwetika (new)

HushHush xPatchx wrote: "Share? i cant be bothered to argue anymore:D"

Hahah. Okay .

message 46: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) Patch is mine ugh lol tell them kianna

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

YEA LOLZ HE'S AMBER'S!!:)

message 48: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) lol thankyou kianna you should know because you have witnessed my patch attacks lol :)

message 49: by Shwetika (new)

Well Amber you are mistaken

message 50: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) lol no i do not think i am because on the contrary patch does happen to be mine and all mine

« previous 1 3