Fans of the amazing L. J. Smith discussion

Randomness > Say Hello

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Neveen (new)

Neveen (neveenbadr) | 9 comments Mod
This topic is were we get to meet each other for the 1st time or better say introduce yourself to the other memebers.

message 2: by Neveen (last edited Mar 02, 2011 10:34PM) (new)

Hello, until now there is only me and I will write a few things about myself;

Name: Nevey.
Favorite L.J Smith Book(s):

The Awakening and The Struggle (The Vampire Diaries, #1-2) by L.J. Smith The Fury and Dark Reunion (The Vampire Diaries, #3-4) by L.J. Smith
The Initiation and The Captive, Part I (The Secret Circle, #1-2) by L.J. Smith The Captive, Part II and The Power (The Secret Circle, #2-3) by L.J. Smith

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2 comments Hi, I'm Emma,29, love all of L.J. Smith's books. I have been waiting for STRANGE FATE for the longest time!

message 4: by Neveen (new)

Welcome Emma :)

P.S. What is the meaning of your name???

message 5: by Zoey (new)

Zoey | 4 comments Hi i am Zoey i just joined this group. I# am not a very good speller so sorry if u cant understand some of the things i put

message 6: by Penelope (The Reading Devil) (last edited Jun 08, 2011 02:23PM) (new)

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) YO! im penelope n im 16 I FRIKIN LOVE EVERYTHING L.J. SMITH!! i will be the first person in canada to buy strange fate :D

message 7: by Neveen (new)

Penelope wrote: "YO! im penelope n im 16 I FRIKIN LOVE EVERYTHING L.J. SMITH!! i will be the first person in canada to but strange fate :D"

Welcome to the group...

message 8: by Neveen (new)

Zoey wrote: "Hi i am Zoey i just joined this group. I# am not a very good speller so sorry if u cant understand some of the things i put"

Welcome to the group :)...

message 9: by Zoey (new)

Zoey | 4 comments Thanks! :)

message 10: by Neveen (new)

Zoey wrote: "Thanks! :)"

You are welcome...

message 11: by Zoey (new)

Zoey | 4 comments Hahahahahahaha so what's up?

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) Nevey Berry wrote: "Penelope wrote: "YO! im penelope n im 16 I FRIKIN LOVE EVERYTHING L.J. SMITH!! i will be the first person in canada to but strange fate :D"

Welcome to the group..."

sorry i was a bit hyper when i wrote that :p but thank you!