Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Head First 3D Geometry

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Richard (new)

Richard (k3tonan) | 60 comments This book title just does not exist. I have already reported it to Amazon. I am not sure what title this ISBN 0596808372 belongs to, but it is not 3D Geometry.

headfirstlabs.com and oriely do not report any such edition existing. The book reports published in 2009. There was a head first 2D geometry that was published and was successor to head first geometry.

message 2: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 43570 comments Mod
WorldCat also has it listed.

message 3: by Richard (new)

Richard (k3tonan) | 60 comments I have spoken with the publisher and they are working to have it fixed. They are not sure why Amazon or anyone has that title listed. They did say the ISBN may belong to another edition of HF or an edition of HF Geometry or HF 2D Geometry but not 3D Geometry. They can not confirm to the exact title of ISBN 0596808372.

message 4: by Cait (new)

Cait (tigercait) | 5005 comments Sometimes publishers buy an ISBN for an upcoming book and then end up using a different ISBN when the book is actually published. That may be the case here.

message 5: by Richard (new)

Richard (k3tonan) | 60 comments Either way the title of this book is incorrect. So what should be done? Since we have no idea who the ISBN belongs to or what the actual title is?

I have been trying to track down someone with this book, but have been unsuccessful. I am beginning to think that the ISBN is not being used anymore.