twilight lovers! discussion

Welcome/New > Hello Everyone!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie (klauer) | 1 comments Hi guys!! To be honest I was one of those people that could not stand the fans of Twilight. It was not until my best friend made me go see Twilight with her when it hit the dollar theater that I fell in love. I think I read all four books in about a month. I could not put them down and just wanted more. I had all my coworkers hooked and a good friend and I held a Twilight dinner with fellow fans. I have not read the books recently but am thinking of reading them again. I think it is a great story and escape from everything else.

message 2: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Huxford (blackpanthershay) | 737 comments Mod
Katie welcome to the group!!

message 3: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Yes, welcome to the group!

Haha! I was the exact same way. I didn't understand what the fuss was all about and to be honest I thought they sounded kinda stupid. My friend(s) came to lunch every day and gushed about them, and I was your typical 'Eww, I hate Twilight' person. Then my friend said that she would pay me fifty bucks to read the first book. I wasn't happy about it, but I wasn't turning down all that money so I read it. In less than six hours I had finished it and I was absolutely in love! I got the other ones and read them all in less than a week.