SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

Around Goodreads & the WWW > NetGalley: What are publishers looking for?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28263 comments I got an email from NetGalley, as I'm sure those of you who are members did, but thought I'd share this info here. I've been curious if there was something (other than having a book blog) I could do different to ensure I get a galley from the publisher that denied me. Now, I know. :)

NetGalley: What are publishers looking for?

message 2: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 87 comments ugh. they don't even list all of the publishers on there. I have a blog and It's been a week since I heard anything. It is driving me crazy b/c I am debating wheather to be put on a book tour for one of the book incase I don't get approved by NetGallery, but I always get approved my Netgaller(the publisher)...Well, I got 2 more days to decide.

message 3: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28263 comments Hope you hear back soon, hun. I always seem to get immediate approvals for those I'm just interested in, and slow responses from those I'm very anxious about. Isn't that always the way??

message 4: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 87 comments Mine are usually fast too, and it's from the same publsiher from the other books too, so I wonder what's up. Hopefully I'll her back soon.