Realistic RP discussion

Hunger Games > Chariot Ride, Interview, and training scores Arena 1

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 674 comments Mod
Chariot Ride

All twelve districts parade through the capitol on their own individual chariots.
Chariot looks like (same for both District members obviously):
Tribute is dressed like (Doesn't have to be the same but should be similar):
Characters actions while going through the capitol (optional):

Interview
Here your character is interviewed before a live audience on TV before the games
What your character is wearing (Optional):

1. What were your thoughts when chosen for the games.

2. What is the thing you like the most about the capital?

3. Do you think you can win?

4. What will be the thing that will keep you going during the Games?

5. What do you think of the Hunger Games?

Training Score: Here you will RP a scene where your character demonstrates his/her various talents before judges. You will be judged between 1-12.

message 2: by L (last edited Mar 17, 2011 08:26PM) (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Rosaline
District 12-Female
Chariot Ride

Chariot looks like: Coal black, sparkling with thousands of studded diamonds. As it goes through the Capitol, ash trails behind it, marking the street where the tributes had gone.
Tribute is dressed like: Sleeveless black dress. The collar has a loose, thin black strip, longer than the collar itself, so as wind blows, the ends wrap around Rosaline's arms. The bodice is a simple fitted top, but the skirt part is made up of hundreds of layers of super-thin, silky material. It almost looks like she's dressed in smoke.
Characters actions while going through the capitol: Rosaline's face is set, determined, but not showing any other sign of emotion. Her eyes drift over the heads, flicking from side to side while her head rarely moves. Someone screams her name. Caught by surprise, her eyes flick downward, settling on the gaze of a young girl, not possibly older than 12. A pang of burning jealousy catches in Rosaline's chest, but she looks away, at the backs of the other tribute's heads.

Interview

What your character is wearing: The same as on the chariot ride, but instead of her hair being loose and natural, its held back with a coal-black headband, the tiniest flecks of diamond adorning her dress, hair, and face. Her lips are grey-black, a black beaded bracelet sitting loosely at her wrist.

"Holy crap is probably the first thing. Or a variety of others, all with approximately the same meaning." She said calmly and seriously, no sign of a smile on her face, her green eyes staring into Caesar's face as he nods, reading the next question:
"Uh, well, the....dress is nice. And being clean..." Rosaline said slowly, hesitantly, for once a bit of emotion showing in public. That was quickly wiped away, however, just before Caesar asked:
A shadow of uncertainty rested on Rosaline's face as she frowned, thinking. Several seconds later, she replied with, "It's really a game of chance. Play your cards right, you win. You won't know how to play until a split second before you start. So really I have no freaking clue."
"I suppose that could be said about the games." Caesar conceded, not laughing, unlike he usually did with the lower district tributes, but moving right on to the next question:

"Well, my parents are dead." She began, not softly or shyly. "Oh..." Caesar said, sympathy dripping from his voice. "Oh, I don't really care." Rosaline said dismissively. "I guess it'll be being able to see home again." She didn't say the last part on her mind. 'But part of me doesn't want to win.' Caesar's voice brought her back to the bright room and the interview:
"They're dumb. I mean, if the Capitol really was in control, there wouldn't be any Hunger Games. The Capitol wouldn't need them." Rosaline said, her face as serious as ever. Caesar nodded, then a beep sounded, signaling the end of her time. "Well, that's the end. "Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor!" Caesar called as she stood and walked back to her seat, ignoring as the boy from her district walked past.

Training Score:
Rosaline walked in. They'd piled everything in the middle. It looked nothing like the Cornucopias she'd seen in the past. Just a pile of training equipment. Shrugging, she stepped forward. Ten different moving dummies moved forward at the same moment, charging at different speeds towards the pile in front of her. She ran forward, stumbling as a large dummy barreled into her. She grabbed a knife, plunging it into the dummy. It fell, just as someone hit her shoulder in their fury to get to the pile. She didn't speak, just raised her leg and delivered a simple, but very powerful side-kick to the dummy's head. Someone grabbed her from behind in a hold, but she raised her arms and slid through easily, crouching and elbowing the dummy's gut. It fell.
After several more minutes, the weapon's she'd used to attack and defeat the remaining dummies consisted of a breastplate, a sword, an arrow, a bottle of liquid from an open pack, and her fist and feet.
Finally the last dummy fell, after being slammed against the wall, her foot on his neck even as he fell. She turned and looked at the Game Makers, waiting for them to shoo her off. All of them were staring wide-eyed at the scene, except for one who'd dozed off, probably from too much wine. One gave a small nod, and without waiting for more, Rosaline turned on her heel and left.

message 3: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Adrian
District 8-Male
Chariot ride

Adrian patted the horses as he stood on the Chariot. It was painted olive green with patterns of hypothetic swirls. It's wheels are strong and sturdy, coated in a soft gold painting.

Adrian wore a shirt that resembled his Chariot. The swirls made it look like his shirt was alive and that it was crawling over his skin.

Adrian kept his head down and never let his eyes stray from the horses mane.

message 4: by L (last edited Mar 31, 2011 12:05PM) (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Faith
District 11
Female

Chariot Ride

Chariot looks like: Simply made wooden chariot. Rimming the inside of the chariot are three pots, each one with a different type of vine growing out of it. The vine's branches and stems looping and twisting through the loops that have been nailed to the sides of the chariot.
Tribute is dressed like: Chariot Ride: Faith
Characters actions while going through the capitol: She keeps her eyes fixed on the back of the head in front of her, only occasionally glancing down at the bright faces of the people of the Capitol.

Interview
What your character is wearing: Interview: Faith

"I don't remember. It was like a blur. I was like a puppet, or a zombie, doing what I knew had to be done, while really I was somewhere else..." Faith said, frowning as she remembered. "I can't tell you how many tributes have said that!" Caesar laughed, and Faith joined in, not because it was funny or anything, she just needed to appear weak, easily manipulative, and silly. Caesar read the next question:
"Well, there's the rooms. Those are nice. And the food is great too." Faith said, ticking them off on her fingers. "But I don't really like how you puke so you can eat more. I think it's repulsive and thoroughly unfair, while you're stuffing yourselves again and again, people like me, and my District, are starving to death." She finished. Caesar nodded, for once unable to come up with a response. Instead he asked the next question:
"Oh, I'm sure I have the ability to win, but there's so many people I guess I just don't know." Faith said with a smile. "I guess you can't tell, can you, not til they start!" Caesar said, returning her smile before continuing:
"I guess it would be nice if I win, because my District gets fed for a year, but I think District 12 deserves to win more than District 12. They starve constantly. Personally I think it's a wonder there are enough kids to participate in the Hunger Games." Faith said, looking over at where the District 12 tributes sat, the girl sitting straight upright, like a board, staring sightlessly out. Faith felt sorry for her. Her attention was ripped back when Caesar asked the next question:
Faith's face darkened. "I think they're abominable. We shouldn't be punished by what our great-great-great grandparents did! It's unjust. But," Faith continued, her glare deepening, "It doesn't matter, as long as you ***** get some entertainment!" Caesar looked thoroughly taken aback, and didn't notice the first few times the timer beeped. But Faith did. She stood, walking swiftly back to her chair and sitting down, crossing her legs and folding her hands on her lap, watching the guy tribute from District 11 stand and walk over to Caesar.

Training Score:
(Later...))