Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Debates! > Mcgonagall vs. Bellatrix

Comments Showing 1-50 of 312 (312 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Please tell who you like then why. The reason should be clear.

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
MCGONAGALL!!! well, first and formost, she's awesome. she's fair but strict and listens to your problem. she can be nice but then she can be mean. she's not afraid to stand up to somebody. she also has feelings for many others. she's also extremly awesome and gray tabby cats with spectacle markings are cool :)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah, in the movies she isn't portrayed as strict though. I choose Mcgonagall because she is a very strict but calm and does not act rationally. She was as loyal to dumbldore as snape was and cared for the students safety.

message 4: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
yea

message 5: by Natz (new)

Natz | 47 comments Bellatrix. Even if she IS a bad character, Bellatrix is very loyal. She stands up and defends her master, even if her life is on the line because of it. She is definitely a very skilled witch. She even gives Harry some advice on spell-casting (You've got to mean it, Potter!)

message 6: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea i like her too but i like mcgonnagal better to be honest.

message 7: by Natz (new)

Natz | 47 comments It would be more fun to play Bellatrix in the movies though. I really want to be Helena Bonham Carter for that reason only: because she gets to play Bellatrix.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah, I found this really funny pic of her at the golden globes. lol. I still laugh about it.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Natz wrote: "Bellatrix. Even if she IS a bad character, Bellatrix is very loyal. She stands up and defends her master, even if her life is on the line because of it. She is definitely a very skilled witch. She ..."

She gives him advice while she's trying to kill him!

message 10: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
HARD QUESTION!!!!!!!
Hannah, can I choose both?

message 11: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

no

message 12: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

awwww... I know.....

have no idea

message 13: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

MCGONAGALL!!!!

message 14: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i already gave my reason

message 15: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

REASON!!!

message 16: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

oh

message 17: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

:)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Arti just choose. Please don't b a partty pooper. Lol, no one uses that anymore.

message 19: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Both! But I really like Bellatrix, she was sooo cruel!

message 20: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

no comment

message 21: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK! I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK! HAHAHAH!!!! POTTER'S GONNA GET ME? I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK!!!

message 22: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

from the 6th movie? or 5th book?

message 23: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

sixth movie. the one where harry and ginny run out

message 24: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

thought so

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments and the 5th book. right?

message 26: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

no in that she only says

"I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK! I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK!"

message 27: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

NO THE SIXTH MOVIE!!!!

message 28: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

then what about the 5th one?

message 29: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments no idea

message 30: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

she didn't chant that

message 31: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

she chanted something else

message 32: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

? no i think you mean in the fifth book she said "You gotta mean it, Potter!" when he tried to do the cruciatus curse!!!!!! and she didn't chant it i think

message 33: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments no, i think i remember that she did say " I kill Sirius Black, come to get me!", in both TOoP and Half blood prince

message 34: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

oh yea

message 35: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments so... anyone else like McGOnagall?

message 36: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

are you 70?

message 37: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments no... why?

message 38: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

oh i had a feeling somebody here is at least 70...senior citizens!

message 39: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments why you have that feeling?

message 40: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i dont know...me and my babysitter when on chacha.com and we saw this question and it said, "How old are you?" so we clicked on it and they said they were 70

message 41: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

wow

message 42: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

you ask someone

"Hey! Are you 70?"

message 43: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

maybe!

message 44: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

and they would be like

"Excuse me?!"

message 45: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

and i would be like

[image error]

ARE U 70 OR WHAT DOOD!

message 46: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

PERSON: UH......

message 47: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 48: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

:P

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany wrote: "i dont know...me and my babysitter when on chacha.com and we saw this question and it said, "How old are you?" so we clicked on it and they said they were 70"

you still have a baby sitter? I baby-sit.

message 50: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

my mom and dad leaves until one o clock. im only 11 btw.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7