What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Promises
This topic is about Promises
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > Possible Romance book? 2 main female characters. One running from abusive husband [s]

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cheyanne (new) - added it

Cheyanne (cheytongs) | 29 comments I mostly remember the story line of the character that was running from her abusive husband. The two main characters were friends which was why the story was connected. The abused wife met a man that was in the process of marketing a new perfume and he ended up making it for her from the smells from his favorite garden, or maybe it was a garden from her childhood? Toward the end of the book they are at a Cabin and she is there alone for some reason when the husband finds her and she tries to shoot him with a gun that he had given her but he is shot instead by a little girl that is the daughter of the owner of the cabin that saw him sneaking in. That is the most I can remember but I really want to find this book again.

message 2: by Cheyanne (new) - added it

Cheyanne (cheytongs) | 29 comments still trying to find this book. Believe it is in the Romance section, possibly the title of Promises? but no luck searching online.

message 3: by Cheyanne (new) - added it

Cheyanne (cheytongs) | 29 comments If it helps the cover was completely pink flowers and Big Gold letters for the title. Of course that reminds me of every romance book in the 90's

Books for Badger (booksforbadger) | 3 comments Dance Upon the Air by Nora Roberts? Dance Upon the Air (Three Sisters Island, #1) by Nora Roberts

If not, I found this website that might help http://www.smartbitchestrashybooks.co...

message 5: by Cheyanne (new) - added it

Cheyanne (cheytongs) | 29 comments bump

message 6: by Cheyanne (new) - added it

message 7: by Cheyanne (new) - added it

message 8: by Ariana (new)

Ariana | 53 comments Can you remember any of the characters names'?

message 9: by Cheyanne (new) - added it

Cheyanne (cheytongs) | 29 comments I want to say Vivian might have been one of the main characters names, but I was 13-15 when I read it over 15 years ago, so chances are I am wrong. :(

message 10: by Cheyanne (new) - added it

message 11: by Cheyanne (new) - added it

Cheyanne (cheytongs) | 29 comments Found!! Katherine Stone - Promises